Alcohol-My New Best Friend

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I havent drank in like 3 years but recently i started out small. Well Friday night I got trashed and I tell you I never had a better time in my life out at a club. I was dancing nonstop all night with a bunch of different girls. I went up and talked to anyone. I still was aware of what was going on and I remember things but I remember having no fear. Although I didnt close the deal on any girl I felt I really made strides. Hopefully, I wont always need alcohol to do this

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got problems.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another convert... welcome to the fold.
I go out just to drink in the first place and then the women usually come to me. Girls are very attracted to guys who are into their own thing and having a good time. It may be false power but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Alcohol shouldn't be a crutch for you though as you stated. Rather a simple tool you can use to your advantage in certain ways. Wine during/ after a romantic dinner is superior.

Me I'm just a drinker so I'd be drinking whether or not I was out hunting for girls anyway, but that's me. Careful not to over do though, a DUI is never a good time.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont depend on alchohol... It might aid you for a bit... but you should be able to do it on your own

Not to mention its a depressant.

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more than anything it made me realize that for every 10 girls u might try to dance with at least 7 will dance and talk with you. Sure I had alot of girls who looked at me funny, mean, or just didnt respond and I just didnt care. Some turn you down but more wont. All im saying is I hope that I have that attitude sober because i never did before.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it helps loosen girls up as well. At my school, rougly 9.99/10 hookups are booze-induced. If anything, girls would like to use it as an excuse at least.

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its no fun when your sober at a club, cause when your wasted you just dont care.

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
no one should depend on alcohol as an aid to picking up girls, yeah you have no fear, cuz alcohol shuts down the CNS and gives you "false" confidence, so what are you gonna do when u see a hot babe in front of you in line at the grocery store, pull out a flask of whiskey, pound it and hope it hits u fast enough so u can spit game? good luck buddy.......my motto is YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO IT SOBER BEFORE YOU DO IT DRUNK.......i used to depend on alch and frankly it really didnt' help all that much, i stopped drinking, pumped some serious iron, packed on mass which in turn boosted test and improved my game by a LOT and did i mention A LOT........i'm not against getting drunk but if you have trouble communicating with and picking up women then you should steer clear of it until you feel that your game is up to par because then when you are drunk you'll still have basic principles of your game intact it just wont' be as strong........u want a good crutch.....boost that test.......

Rob

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, beer face doesn't seem to ruin too many hookups where I'm from.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me neither... Some times I switch to Jack and things may go sour then, but that's cause I usually get sh*t faced.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jocksivs
relying on alcohol doesn't really work, i have tried this method and it while it may work for great humor and conversation, u'll eventually blow your cover. no girl wants a beer face. i have actually studied the fact that guys with beer face/ steak face rarely get laid.
one
Where do you live? Utah?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. "

-Frank Sinatra

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, alcohol + girls = good time. You don't have to drink just chil but if the girl is grinking uh ohfun times is comming up.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ocbeachbum
Hey everyone,

I havent drank in like 3 years but recently i started out small. Well Friday night I got trashed and I tell you I never had a better time in my life out at a club. I was dancing nonstop all night with a bunch of different girls. I went up and talked to anyone. I still was aware of what was going on and I remember things but I remember having no fear. Although I didnt close the deal on any girl I felt I really made strides. Hopefully, I wont always need alcohol to do this
The lesson here is that alcohol has no negative consequences whatsoever! Right?

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell?
I can't believe what i'm reading. "Don't drink alcohol, it ruins your game". This is just ridiculous!!

I'm from the UK where drinking is basically our way of life, & i know America is.. different.. but...

I think some of you people are taking life abit TOO SERIOUSLY. Life is meant to be fun, adventurous & exciting. Drinking is a part of that. Especially at a club. If you don't drink there you might aswell not turn up.. i mean.. whats the point?

Alcohol takes you to a new plane of existance. Inhabitions go, you speak your mind more, you don't care what others think.. In fact, it's my view that when you're drunk thats when the REAL you comes out as you're not infulenced on societys rules of proper conduct & what you can & can't say / do.

People who never do anything exciting & fun (like drinking) are missing out on LIFE. you will become a very dull individual who's only motivation is getting girls & being on top form to do it. Lighten up!

& ocbeachbum, if you think alcohol is great, try pills & grass.

NOTE : My 100th post!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink alot

I smoke

I dont work out

Im sexy as hell

I have a beautiful gf.

Lighten up grandpas.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I started using alcohol to aid my game. I don't drink hard liquor or vodka but I had a 24 ounce glass of beer and that was just enough for me to feel confident. Alcohol is a depressant but in moderate doses it's good for turning down your worrying mind and enjoy the moment. I made a few smooth bar approaches to quite a few cuties. You don't have to be an alcoholic to enjoy a beer or two.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, cocaine, heroine and xtc do wonders as well...

Don't rely on drugs to do your dating for you, keep it under control!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is ****ing rediculous..I think all the guys not getting ****ed say not to drink.

dont get all smashed not good..always have her drinking more than you.

but 2 or 3 shots before going out is great.

or 2 before a date..will loosen you up..take the shots then brush teeth or chew alot of gum!

im seriuous..it will make u at ease!

TheCaptain21

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are ridiculous lol, like i said before if you aren't able to do it sober you won't be able to do it drunk, if u can do it sober you can do it drunk its simple, fact is if u do it drunk and cant' do it sober yeah you'll lose fear and be able to approach but that sure as hell doesnt' mean you have game that just means you got beer balls and can approach a girl and talk to her, but in no way does that mean waht you are doing is actually working it just means your trying more........