MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
older chick she is like a 8 but I think she has low self esteem

girl: u dont have a girl
me: nah finishing school is my girl I dont have time
me: after Im finished maybe Ill give some lucky girl a shot
girl: makes sense....stay focused
me: yea but u can wait for me instead of getting these losers numbers in the club that just wanna ****
girl: thats all everybody want
me: everybody? including you?
girl: every male
me: Of course everybody wants to have sex but there are guys that want u for more then that arent they?
girl: yea maybe after they hit
girl: i know the deal
me: so u think that guys immediatly just wanna hit then after they want a relationship with u?
me: so what if a dude wants a relationship before he hits?
girl: that doent happen very often...you guys are attracted to the physical first right?
me: yea of course but with you the thing that attracted me was your face not ur body because u dont have a crazy fatty or outrageous breasts I was attracted to your looks
girl: lol
me: so with me of course I wanted to have sex with you because I am human.
girl: see u just proved my point ...its about sex at first
me: no i told u it was about ur looks
me: u was cute
girl: aww thanks
me: then its bout sex I mean its bout sex with u too u see guys and u think bout sex right and dont lie
girl: yea cuz i don't want a relationship right now

think she sound easy?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i learned is to never have these kinds of convos with women. Its a lose-lose situation. Depending on the views you express, you'll either appear to a be guy who just wants sex, or a guy who just wants sex but is trying to cover that up. In any case, you ended up telling her way too much about yourself and the way you see her. Try to avoid doing this in the future. Keep her guessing instead. Every guy tells a girl he's different, so by saying you're different, you're pretty much letting her know that you're just like everybody else.