ahhh! i'm an *******!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember reading when i first started here...dont be a 'nice guy'. it stuck with me. i was definetly too nice to everyone at the time, constantly trying to please others.

so, of course, i went opposite.

now im mean. a girl andrea i know i regularly insult for her intelligence, and a girl cali i make fun of how thin her legs are. a girl lauren i make fun of her 'chest herpes' and the list goes on. i dont mean to be mean, and usually a girl will laugh, but its kinda more of a self concious thing. is being a jerk bad? this is unexplored territory, as i never see articles about it or anything. my game blows lately (explaining my return to the forums) and could this be part of it?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah now, let's not start making fun of things people are seriously insecure about. I had your same problem somewhat. You do not want to be poking fun at "chest herpies" and skinny legs. Just for example, call a girl a nerd or a stoner jokingly, especially if they are not those things and even better if they are just a little nerdy or have smoked weed like once or twice, those things will work magic. Joke about unimportant things. That way you are called a 'jerk' in a joking way, not a serious way. That kind of jerk gets laid. trust me. Stay away from things they are really insecure about (small boobs, bump in the nose, etc) you're better off going opposite rather than being serious when you are making fun of/joking with.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
a good idea would be to go to the bible and read pook's articles under the jerk vs. nice guy section if you havent already.