Ah, crap. I thought too much and got nervous and now can't stop.

Jakeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice on just simply relaxing? I want to call this girl but I went and thought to much and I'm now nervous as ****. Unfortunately while trying to stop being nervous my body's made me more nervous in this stupid little cycle.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call a platonic female friend first and talk to her for 15 minutes. Then immediately hang up and call this girl. What's ?he going to do - come through the phone and eat you?

Jakeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Funny you suggested that. I'm talking to this girl I've known since elementary school online right now (Not the same thing as calling but whatever). It's just irrational fear spawned from other fear (Like "Oh **** I gotta stop being nervous or I'm ****ED!"). I'm feeling better now.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope its not too late my friend but right now would be the worst time to call. Your nervousness can come off as insecurity and neediness. Even if you can hide it chicks have a sixth sense for this stuff. When I go through this I just don't call and decide to call the next day, but I try doing it on the snap, I dont think too much about it before I make the call I just do it. You can think and get nervous after you hang up.

Jakeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it was cool. I called her up and then my friend (Her cousin) came in and things went smoothly. Because of that I had a reason to not stay on the phone long and I got a bit of rapport going. I didn't get to ask her out but she knows I smoke weed so that's pretty cool.