Aggressive Girls

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slutty girl or very interested?

I met this girl last thursday in the club. Turns out we went to the same school like eight years ago. Shes a cute girl and all but has tattoos and piercings not a freak like gothic or anything.

Well sunday night she told me to come over to her house cuz she was cookin. So i go over there with one of my boys cuz her roomate was there too. We just chilld out and watched a movie. I know she likes me alot.

The very next night(last night) i invited her over to my house so we could hang out again. Well by the end of the night she was trying to seduce me. Touchin me and stuff runnin her fingers through my hair and whatnot. So im just playin it cool ****y and funny, not overly attracted to her. So i take her in my room and shes all over me kissin and stuff. But i stopped her and told her i had to take a physical the next day so i couldnt have sex.(lying)

One reason i stopped her is cuz she had some reakin a$$ breath. I mean terrible. And she smokes.

The other reason is i was thinkin how easy it was. I didnt even have to really try and put a move on her. I was wonderin how many other guys she might have done this too.

Anybody ever have the same thing happen?

Last edited:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
:down:

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it alone!

You get two positives with this:

1) No more worries about her having STDs

2) You boost your confidence in that you get to turn women down. This puts you into the DJ mode becuase YOU choose who you want, not the other way around.

Eyes_Of_Fire

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could pass her a breath mint but you have to wonder if her breath stinks then what else does...

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it wont be the first girl ive turned down. last month a similar thing happened. girl was all over me and was attractive i just wasnt.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if she just really likes me that much or what. i just dont really trust girls that are willin to give it up that quick

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
i dont know if she just really likes me that much or what. i just dont really trust girls that are willin to give it up that quick
Have you ever thought that maybe your GAY. Not that theres anythign wrong with that.

P.S Bad breath ewwwww i cant stand bad breath. I would have told her to get the fu*k out of my place and gave her $20 and said "b*cth go out buy your self some listerine and dental floss".

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not gay. and there is something wrong with being gay.

Last edited:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
ok whatever you think man. Just dont start verbaly bashing gays infrontof me.