Age limits for dating.

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i have an eighth grader who likes me. Frankly she is not that bad, but the age difference kind of bothers me. My friends say go for it though. What are your opinions?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girl who is almost 2 years younger than me who likes me lol. I think its a bit weird,

also, I like her cousin, whos my age haha

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What grade are you in? If your a freshmen or sophmore its a-okay. Junior or Senior I would say is on shakey ground, Your going to catch a lot of sh1t from guys and girls alike. And if your 18 then you need to say no to it. It sucks but when you turn 18 theres some things you need to say goodbye to, like young girls. Its my senior year and im already 18 so I cant touch a girl unless she is at least 16.

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my outlook. Don't go more than 2 years over or more than two years under.

For example if your a 16 year old. The minimum age for potential gfs should be 14. While the maximum should be 18. Just follow the scale. Don't be a 16 year old dating a 13 year old or a 18 year old dating a 14 year old.

Reaction score
rkc09 said:
Here's my outlook. Don't go more than 2 years over or more than two years under.

For example if your a 16 year old. The minimum age for potential gfs should be 14. While the maximum should be 18. Just follow the scale. Don't be a 16 year old dating a 13 year old or a 18 year old dating a 14 year old.

How about **** you, and people date who they want?

If somebody is 13 or 14 don't you think they probaly know whats going on in there pants? I mean **** me and most of my friends hit puberty by 11.

I hate this about our country we try to make sex seem like something 'dirty' that we should hide and not tell kids about.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger girls are too easy game.
My outlook on a guy that goes for girls too young under him is that he doesn't have enough game to get chicks his own age or older. (unless the younger girl is really really hot or extremely mature, looks older)

Like theres this one guy I know, hes 19, dating a 14 year old. Now what do you think of that?
Theres this other guy I know, hes 20, and he wants to date this 13 year old. Like wtf!? Go to a bar and get an older girl.

But I follow the rule half your age plus 7. Seems to work out good. :rock:

Just my 2 cents. :D

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If somebody is 13 or 14 don't you think they probaly know whats going on in there pants?
That doesn't mean they should be having sex. I am sure with all the video games out there most 10yr olds have good dexterity but that doesn't mean we should let them drive.

I gotta agree with rkc09.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do YOU think? Look don't ask us or go by what your mates say but just go on your own gut and what you think. The average age difference for married couples is that the guy is 3 years younger, so dating younger girls is the norm not the exception. The age difference just seems bigger in HS.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age to me isn't a factor. And I've even heard of dudes who are like around 18-21 f*cking girls in their 30's. In the end, age doesn't even matter. So don't worry about it because it'll screw you up. Especially when you get to college where there'll be a lot of people your age but a lot of people older than you.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Age to me isn't a factor. And I've even heard of dudes who are like around 18-21 f*cking girls in their 30's. In the end, age doesn't even matter. So don't worry about it because it'll screw you up. Especially when you get to college where there'll be a lot of people your age but a lot of people older than you.
You made it into college?

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a softmore, but I don't turn 16 til April, and there is this 8th grade girl that turned 14 last month. Is it okay if I date her?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokerlsk said:
Okay, so I'm a softmore, but I don't turn 16 til April, and there is this 8th grade girl that turned 14 last month. Is it okay if I date her?
Yes it is "ok" to date her.
But just because theres nothing wrong with dating someone a little younger than you does not mean that people wont make it a big deal.

Just depends on your school. Maybe no one will care you are dating a younger girl, or maybe they will call you a dirty craddle robber.

I would say go for it though, in the end it wont change how people think of you, even if you catch sh1t from your friends at first.