Age Gap

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i known this girl for over a year now and we recently started going out, but the thing is she is only 15 and she will turn 16 next year, i turn 18 in november, is this a big deal the age gap coz i WILL NOT be having sex with her but i wud like her to stay the night and stuff so...what do you guys think?

EDIT: please dont move this to the high school section, i wont get any serious replies

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it dood and move this **** to the high school forum

Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
ii WILL NOT be having sex with her but i wud like her to stay the night and stuff so...what do you guys think?
And what will you do with her all night? Have a pillow fight!! :rolleyes:

Are her parents going to let a 15 yr old stay over a man's house?? She says, "Let me stay with him dad - we are not going to do anything" SLAP!!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: please dont move this to the high school section, i wont get any serious replies
You'll get more serious replies there than here.

Moved to High School Forum.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA...

The age gap is a big deal. Consider how deep the relationship is, the risks you are willing to take.

If it's a simple infatuation, I'd say... Find another girl, A DJ shouldn't have trouble with that. If your just dating her because you can't get another girl, read the bible and learn the DJ rules, Read Anti-Dump the Perfect DJ, a DJ should feel it from his stomach not head, Read the Anti-Sump Machine, be selective, read Pooks posts,

If your worried about her saying you had sex... then i wouldn't do it. Thats a big chance to take. I don't know the consent laws in your state but in mine, you guys could have sex "legally" have sex for about four years... which is a long time to not have sex. not impossibly long, just a long time to wait.

To answer your question, I wouldn't do it. But it's realy your question so you should get your own answer. You already know the right answer. You just have to find it and accept it. I don't know what your "correct answer" is. I just know I wouldn't do it.

Is this a serious answer?

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
HAHA...

The age gap is a big deal. Consider how deep the relationship is, the risks you are willing to take.

If it's a simple infatuation, I'd say... Find another girl, A DJ shouldn't have trouble with that. If your just dating her because you can't get another girl, read the bible and learn the DJ rules, Read Anti-Dump the Perfect DJ, a DJ should feel it from his stomach not head, Read the Anti-Sump Machine, be selective, read Pooks posts,

If your worried about her saying you had sex... then i wouldn't do it. Thats a big chance to take. I don't know the consent laws in your state but in mine, you guys could have sex "legally" have sex for about four years... which is a long time to not have sex. not impossibly long, just a long time to wait.

To answer your question, I wouldn't do it. But it's realy your question so you should get your own answer. You already know the right answer. You just have to find it and accept it. I don't know what your "correct answer" is. I just know I wouldn't do it.

Is this a serious answer?
thanks for the reply, she is very mature for her age and i have known her for over a year and dated her for a little over a month now and for the guy that said what are we gonna do all night and the answer is SLEEP together not have sex, im not desperate i like this girl...perhaps love her, ive dated my fair share of girls in the past and i dont wanna do that anymore, i want a lasting relationship and we click so well, just because she is 15 i dont wanna stop seeing her

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'don't move this blahblahblah'

You htink you aren't a teen? You think you aren't talking about a 15 year old and a 18 year old?

What do you care about age if she's into you and you're into her? What the hell is up with this question?! OH GREAT DJS! TELL ME IF I SHOULD BREAK UP WITH THE GIRL I LIKE BECAUSE YOU SAID SO!!!111eleven!!!

****tard.

Reaction score
...and for the guy that said what are we gonna do all night and the answer is SLEEP together not have sex, im not desperate i like this girl...
HuH - thisi s weird!!!!! Is she your wife??

If I find my daughter slleeping with a guy overnight !ll put my foot deep in her @ss!!

If you want to act like her husband then propose to the kid!! Quit being infactuated with being 'in love' - she and you are kids who want to act like adults!!! You are too young to be so lovy dovy with a child!!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

If I find my daughter slleeping with a guy overnight !ll put my foot deep in her @ss!!
pervert... :eek:

To the original poster.... There is a 2yr age gap between me and my girl as well. I am in my senior HS year, and all signs point that this relationship is not going to last after I graduate. I am not expecting it to. And neither should you. If you are enjoying what you two have together, by all means stay that way! No relationships last forever.

And who says no sex? Screw the rules, dude :) At least thats my way to do it. Take a ****ing risk once in a while.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're taking a big risk.

She's not grown up yet and she's still figuring out things. She'll want to do stuff with you and then if someone finds out...you're screwed.

There's alot of other girls out there bro, find one your age. It's too much of a risk dating someone that's a minor while you're not.

Good Luck

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually date older but i actually feel something for this girl, i have spoken to her about this situation and she told me that i have nothing to worry about etc... i dont give a crap about beinga DJ i use to follow all the rules etc but then i realised girls arent worth the effort especially if im only with them coz they are hot, ive never had a problem getting or hitting on girls, but sex doesnt mean as much to me as having a partner that cares for u and u can care for back, it may not last forever but i wanna enjoy it while it does, all im asking you guys is if you think she should stay the night or not? thanks to the guys who gave constructive replies

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
HuH - thisi s weird!!!!! Is she your wife??

If you want to act like her husband then propose to the kid!! Quit being infactuated with being 'in love' - she and you are kids who want to act like adults!!! You are too young to be so lovy dovy with a child!!
so regardless of the fact that we feel for each other we must not know what we're doing coz im young, im 6ft 3 240lbs 12% bodyfat im a big "kid" and ive always been mature for my age, i look a lot older and act a lot older then others my age and so does she

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then follow your heart and do what you want.

Don't come here and ask for advice...because if you don't want to be a DJ anymore....don't listen to what a DJ has to say about your situation! :p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so regardless of the fact that we feel for each other we must not know what we're doing coz im young, im 6ft 3 240lbs 12% bodyfat im a big "kid" and ive always been mature for my age, i look a lot older and act a lot older then others my age and so does she
You're tyring to reassure yourself, not me. You know what you want to do and you only posted here to put up barriers to reinforce your idea, be it right or wrong. That's why your question is so god damn dumb. You already know the answer.

Reaction score
This means nothing!! Your body mass means nothing - a dead man is a dead man, regardless of size!!

You are missing the point - you want your girl to be a hor for the night - regardless if your penis is inside her!!! Woman/girls don't do shyt like this unless they are ready to fvck!!! Understand????

For being a big boy you are stilll a child!! Wake up, the matrix has you!!!!

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could work **** what people think. this girls mom and her lied to me about her age im 17 and found out shes only 14 but the point is her mom let her stay with me and yes i had sex with her but oh well you make your own choices dont let people make yours for you

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

I read that quote the other day and now that I think about it, it is so true. In this situation, you know that society doesn't look fondly upon such a situation like you are in, but you wish it weren't true. But you seem determined to continue the relationship. If you really aren't going to have sex with her than there is nothing wrong IMO. Two years isn't that much.

If it doesn't work out, then at least you know you tried, it's better to have tried and failed than gone on living your life wondering what if...