Age difference

Shalashaska07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys here's the deal. There's this girl that I like who gets on my bus every morning to college. I'm 18 and she'd be 15/16, as she's in her last year of high school from what I can tell. All I was wondering was if girls of that age would be skeptical about dating a guy my age? I know girls seem to generally like older guys, but is that true when they're at this age too?

Skipping forward a few frames: if it turns out she has a boyfriend already is it best to just bow out? I'm extremely picky with girls and a girl of her calibre doesn't come around too often at all for me, so even if she has a boyfriend I wouldn't really wanna give up. I might be looking a bit too deep into things here but I see her sending a text message or two every morning on the bus, and I'm thinking "Who the heck else would she be texting this early if not her boyfriend?". Am I being an idiot?

Cheers.

Halloween31

Banned
Reaction score
No, you arent being an "idiot", youre just worrying too much over one girl. Normal, but save yourself some stress and just let her go.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is interested in you, and you're interested in her... Why not? Boyfriend? Dont use that an excuse, if you want something, go and get it. Period.

Cortex

Reaction score
If she's in her last year of high school, she's 17/18.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18 I am currently tuning and hooked up with a 16 year old. I think its fair game.

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh mate, as far as I can remember girls at an age of 16 almost always have boyfriends with an age of 17-18 :) go for it I say :p