Aftershave supposed to taste bitter?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf complains when she kisses my neck sometimes that it tastes bitter, the only things that ever get on my neck are aftershave and cologne sometimes, any ideas what might be making my neck tasting so bitter?

Reaction score
this is probably one of the most off the wall posts i've ever seen and not really lated to the dj discussions. you might find an answer on www.askmen.com but if you just want my answer...
then ya, it's probably your cologne/aftershave. Put it on your shirt and necklace (if you wear a necklace) oh and on your wrists.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never gotten complaints from aftershave/cologne tasting bitter on me...

What do you use to wash your neck, what do you shave with, and what aftershave do you use?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that sometimes with women when I kiss their neck. Their perfume tastes bitter.

Putting your cologne on your shirt is a very good tip.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the gillette series, a shaving gel, and the after shave gel, as for cologne i use hugo boss, and i do sometimes put it on my neck and wrists.
I just cant figure out which of the one's tastes bitter because i also use aftershave on my neck as well. >.<

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
I use the gillette series, a shaving gel, and the after shave gel, as for cologne i use hugo boss, and i do sometimes put it on my neck and wrists.
I just cant figure out which of the one's tastes bitter because i also use aftershave on my neck as well. >.<
The aftershave. I use "Purpose Lotion" as my "aftershave" and it leaves no taste (according to my girl.) I spray the cologne on my chest once if I am wearing a button shirt (because I keep the top one open), or once on the very base of my throat if I have different shirt on.