After reading "How to get a girlfriend"...

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just read this article
http://www.sosuave.com/romance/david/art141.htm
He talk's about avoiding that person or not being in contact with her everyday. But what about when that girl goes with you to university and hang's out with the same people you hang out with and study's with the same group as you.... Plus it is most likely I would run into the girl every day in caffeteria cause she would sit with my friends.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the techiniques on girls that you don't see everyday. You should be using the technology on different chicks, not just on The One.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't going to read the article. But I guess in your situation you cant follow his advice, so don't. At least on the "small" part.

There are millions of ways to attract girls... Just because someone said one thing doesn't mean something else wont work.

....Besides I recently read an attraction theory here, Its based on psychological effect. The more you are around something, the more you are presented with something, then the more you will grow to like it and be comfortable with it. Exposure Effect is what they call it.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must assure that you have a Life outside of your relationship.

Make no woman your entire World.

DELILAH

Reaction score
This article was really good. Do you talk to her yet?

Heres the thing with not talking to that girl everyday, its not that you should avoid her, you just shouldnt give her to much attention/say too many wussy things until AFTER you are sure that she feels the same. Or she will think you are clingy.

I don't see why you would have to avoid her though...

If you havent talked to her, thats good. Then you start with a clean slate and make sure you dont go past small chat. But the small chat should be something she is interested in. Take a look at her purse, shoes, band stickers, etc. You probably make mental notes already but when you first talk to her, let it be something she digs. Then she will want to talk and talk about herself or whatever. LET HER. It doesnt matter what she is saying, you got her to have a conversation with YOU. Plus, you get to find out more about her. Girls like subtle flattery, so any chance you get, compliment her.

That way, she wont really see you as a friend friend, just this guy she likes to talk to.

So it is up to you to change the "just some guy" status, unless of course she does first!

-d