after piss

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
has it ever happened to you where after you take a piss and zip up your pants and leave the restroom and a little later a little more piss comes out involuntarily...this is a very serious problem for me as sometimes even I can smell it lowers my confidence and it sucks to have a soggy crotch does anyone know how to stop it?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the last drop of piss come out, shake your wang a couple times(not violently of course) over the toilet or urinal so the remaining piss comes out.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to Speakeasy, also milk it (grab from the base and slide your fingers up with a tight grip) to squeeze all the urine from your urethra. Since I don't wear underwear this is what I have to do.

And always remember: it's your penis and you can shake it however,whenever, and for as long as you want.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before, when I was in a hurry.

This doesn't require a medical degree to tell what the solution is here. Relax and completely drain your lizard and you won't have this problem.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a homo or whatever, but sometimes I'll stick a square of toilet paper on the tip to make sure everything is gone before zipping up. If your issue is actually more urine coming from your bladder after you are done, then you could have something else going on. If it gets any worse, I'd say see a urologist, but I don't really know the extent of your issue. Are you just not shaking it out enough? How much water do you drink per day?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Call me a homo or whatever, but sometimes I'll stick a square of toilet paper on the tip to make sure everything is gone before zipping up. If your issue is actually more urine coming from your bladder after you are done, then you could have something else going on. If it gets any worse, I'd say see a urologist, but I don't really know the extent of your issue. Are you just not shaking it out enough? How much water do you drink per day?
homo!

Jk. I'd say just milk it like you would do with a tube of gogurt to get the last drops out.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this something kegal exersises could fix?
maybe that muscle is weak

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nikko49 said:
has it ever happened to you where after you take a piss and zip up your pants and leave the restroom and a little later a little more piss comes out involuntarily...this is a very serious problem for me as sometimes even I can smell it lowers my confidence and it sucks to have a soggy crotch does anyone know how to stop it?
LOL I know what you mean. You should drink more water, that way your piss won't stink