afraid of sex?

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have so many opertunaties to have sex, i'm not talking about dates, i mean offers on 3somes, hook ups infact i'm supuose to do a girl saturday who just broke up with her bf and wants something "new" for a one time thing. I'm a virgin, i keep telling myself "thats because you want it to be someone you actually like" but i'm starting to think i'm just afraid of sex. Its not a safty thing, i dont mind that stuff. I dont have a very large wang...like 5 inches? about as thick as...pardon me for using this...a old 50 cent coin (the big ones). This girl saturday doesnt even want to go on a date...just sex at her house. She's only been with one other guy and is a year younger than me. I'm 20 and i'm sick of people saying "So man, you still a virgin?" but i dunno what to do...this is a great chance...take it or no?
Should I just loose it to some random slut like this?
It would be good practice tho...
some advice please.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone check on crazykid: he missed one!

Discussion.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you want?

I could tell you just go and get it over with already. Are you sick of people saying: are you a virgin? Or are you sick of being one?

Don't worry about your wang. Most won't actually admit but 5 inches is about average. I don't know this coin you are talking of so I can't help you there but I am saying is: Don't get scared because there really is nothing to worry about. And if you get these opportunities, you are probably able to make an opportunity with someone you like.

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, first, there are a few things you have to understand:

1. Your virginity doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone but yourself. Male virginity is basically worthless these days and female virginity is only slighty more valuable. Are you the kind of person who has to lose it to someone your in a serious relationship with? Does it need to be "special"? Do you care if you lose your virginity for a fling? Are you that tired of people giving you a hard time becaue you are a virgin at twenty? You have to answer these questions on your own, but I can tell you that having sex once isn't likely to result in any drastic changes to your life.

2. Having sex with a girl once hardly constitutes "practice" and your really shouldn't worry about that anyhow. You'll need to have quite a bit more sex before it becomes second nature to you. In any case, for your first time, you get a pass on being a stud in the bedroom. Just enjoy it, already.

3. Don't get her pregnant, don't get an STD, don't get involved with a mentally unstable girl, etc etc. If you do decide to have sex, use a condom. The idea is to keep your sex life as low-risk and high-enjoyment as possible.

That's all I'll say at the moment. This is ultimately your decision, so consider it less practice for sex and more practice for making decisive decisions and dealing with the aftermath, whatever that may be.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Do you dawg, don't let other people decide your life. In my case, i lost my virginity because a older girl (family friend) got me drunk.
She wasn't the right person for me. By the way, its what you want. If you want a LTR, wait for the right woman. You want a 1 night stand, tell the girl you are down. Ahhh peer pressure. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Someone check on crazykid: he missed one!

Originally posted by Von Neuen
Someone check on crazykid: he missed one.
Geez, even I need to restart...Erm, sleep.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the advice given so far is very good.

No one cares that you're a virgin. C0ck size doesn't matter. You know what changed when I lost my virginity? Nothing. I woke up the next morning and everything was the same, I didn't feel different, and I didn't think that loosing it was a monumental accomplishment.

Remember, sex is supposed to be fun. Don't pressure yourself because you haven't gotten any yet. If you decide to get laid cool, if not, big deal. It's really not an important thing.

- HV

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I guess the media is also to blame, sex is bigggg in the media and sex sells. all the shows in tv have sexual themes.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let any woman control your emotions with her P---y!! Thats where alot of people fall. If your a virgin, so what......... Make sure your ready and if your not. Wait till another time. If your scared meet her halfway, get some head fro her and give her alittle. THE MAIN THING IS TO REMEMBER" IT"S ON YOUR TERMS NOT HERS!!!!!!!!!

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man it reminds me that day i lost my virginity. my buddies took me to sauna hoe house. i was lil anxious, so i had few shots of vodka, i was just fuking ready for the shyt i could feel it. try having couple shots of vodka or whisky whatever you prefer then go and slam that a$$, you gotta step on the other side sooner or later, sonner the better...

Good Luck

Peace !!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time is never really good. Just get it over with, and don't expect fireworx.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck your fears

Hey Ark Dragon, you may think you have a small **** but you could still be good in bed. It's good that you have recognized that you are afraid to have sex, now the question is: "Do you want it?" Because if you want to have sex it's right there in front of your face, waiting for you (You said you had plenty opportunitys).

Get over your fear. Now that you've realized that your scared of having sex, go do it. And when you have sex with a hot girl pump her really hard and control her body, make her your **** doll and she will love you forver :D

pff

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hard desicion. You want to make your first experience special, with the person you love. However, don't forget that it will be your first time and you will be inexperienced, therefore you may ruin the whole thing. Therefore, you have to practice beforehand with people you love less. Find a girl that you find attractive, and fvck her. If anything goes wrong, who cares, she's not the special one so it doesn't matter. You don't have to turn sex into a holy thing.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
DONT DO IT!!!!

No I'm serious, I am a 24 yearold man and just recently I was asking myself the same question... Is there something wrong with me? Why do I want to be a virgin? So I decided to 'END' the big mystery. I didn't jerk off for about 2 weeks and I met this chick. The first few words out of my mouth were 'are you good in bed? Do you like to ****?' the next day I had her in my car.. took off her pants and was like..... hmmm is this all there is??? I realized that I had just cheated myself. This girl was maybe a seven and I had spent my one 'special' time on that :( Now I'm going nuts, wondering if I picked up anything off her.

So buddy do yourself a favor and wait till either #1 YOUR MARRIED or

#2 you have a HB 10 and you REALLY REALLY like her, otherwise your first time is gonna suck something fierce!!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin, in fact I'd respect you more if you kept yours; I know I respect myself alot less now that I don't. :(
Metro :rolleyes:

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
excuses

Alright this is how I look at it. The first time I had sex was with a girl that I hardly liked. It wasn't special at all I just wanted to have sex just to do it. But just because your first time wasn't special that doesn't mean you can't have amazing mind blowing sex. It's up to you to make it special.

After I had sex with a few girls I met this one who I fell in love with, and we STILL have mind blowing sex to this day. The passion just makes it sooooooo soooo sooooooooooo good. I like having sex with her to music sometimes, this one song that's called "Take My Breath Away," you know from the movie Top Gun is sooo sexy. AARRGGHH I ****ed THE **** out of her to that song it was soooooo nice YES!!!!!

I still have amazing sex, and it's up to you to make it special. Some sex you have won't be as good as other times, but it doesn't matter whether it's your first or your 30th time, when you have sex with a girl that you’re in love with it is THE BEST sex you will ever have.

:eek:

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you possibly scared of sex because you think your **** is too small? Unless the girl is a hoe its big enough.