Afraid I may have met my match. Need encouragement from the boys!!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
That is funny stuff. So the entire time that you were talking to this guy and he was encouraging you to get with her, he was banging her? Oh my. NO WONDER she was playing with you and you had such a hard time figuring her out. She knew exactly what you were thinking and up to the entire time because this dude was telling her everything behind your back that you were thinking and planning with this chick! Now that is funny stuff!
What's really fuked is that, against my better judgement, I opened up to him when were having a beer on New Years Eve. He asked me how things were going with her and I told him I was just taking it slow and maintaining contact but I did like her and planned to pursue her.
I'm positive he wasn't telling her what I was telling him but the kunt looked me in the eye that night and told me to go for her.
One thing I have to say is he showed me a text on his phone while covering the number with his thumb which said something like: 'Really wish I could have seen you tonight, but maybe another time'. And he had this big grin on his face like 'I'm the man in demand'.
I've since found out from his girlfriend who went through his phone that that message was from the chick I was chasing. AND she was messaging me at the same time. Nothing along those lines but just stuff like 'if you're in the area drop in to this pub for a drink blah blah blah'.

I've gotta work with the prick which sux but I'm just happy it all came out. At least it makes work interesting! lol

Thanks for the support everyone. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to but being able to discuss with like-minded blokes is a real comfort.

Let's get laid. :)