AFC song?

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, yes. And the guy I cant decide if he looks gay or just a douchebag, but the chick is hot.

But hey, don´t work yourself up over that, we all have songs we like but would never admit it in public, and anyone who says he doesn´t is a liar. :D

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
... we all have songs we like but would never admit it in public, and anyone who says he doesn´t is a liar. :D
Especially given how judgmental people get over music tastes. God(s) forbid you admit to liking something outside your "social class/niche/expectations" and all of a sudden your weird or a d-bag.

I don't know how I feel about songs that push AFC messages. I know that, while certainly not for everyone, some people are influenced by music. I've never felt that a song is "corrupting my game" but then again I'm not easily influenced by music. If you are more emotional at heart, and are easily influenced then perhaps you should avoid music that may reinforce "we'll be together forever, gushy trash." Although, tbh, if listening to an mp3 so drastically damages your outlook on women that you believe giving her flowers every day will help you get it in, you might want to look up, I hear gullible is written on your ceiling. :kick:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music speaks directly to the emotions and to the subconscious mind, largely bypassing the rational mind. It's a direct line in which bypasses most of your logical filters.

Hence, I do believe that AFC songs like this will reinforce AFCness.

Ever notice how hard it is to memorize a few sentences of a speech, yet we can sing the lyrics to practically every song we've ever heard and liked since childhood?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if we try to push ourselves into a certain genre of music, or ignore others then we are selling ourselves short. Music is about striking a certain emotion, whether it's happiness, sadness, party mode, or what have you. We experience them all, so learn to enjoy them all. I am a very avid music listener, and I listen to everything. There is a time and place for all of them. At the end of the day, listen to what makes you happy. Not necessarily meaning only listen to happy music, but listen to what you truly enjoy, and don't give a sh!t what anyone else thinks of it. Music is personal. If you force feed your ears with only "DJ" or "playa rap" songs, you will find yourself growing tired of it fairly quickly.

-Scars