AFC in LA

Coldchill

Reaction score
I am an AFC in the LA area, I'm looking for any other AFC's or real PUA's who want to go have some fun. I just got out of a LTR and am having a hard time getting into the game. I have good looks but have a hard time with opening a set and keeping anything goin.:woo: I hope to find some cool people in my area to practice with, hit me up........

Coldchill

Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
I'm in SD if you are willing to travel a bit.
I do make it down to San Diego every once in awhile......it's a little far, but I definantly love the women there......

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys?Im neither from LA nor from SD, but I plan on going there either next year or in 2007 (only if I cant save up enough money, because Im already going on a vacation this winter..am about to move out etc.)..anyways I was wondering how the chicks and well people in general were in both LA and SD.

Is it true that most people from L.A. are more well..full of themselves than in other cities (Im not saying its like that ive just been told..)? I've heard ppl say this was only true for the hollywood area and the people who wanna be involved in the entertainment industry, but a lot more ppl have said that it was the general attitude in L.A... Is this really true or doy ou think L.A. is a place like any other big city people-wise?

Plus..I think S.D. might be a good option, too (maybe even the better one), but I really have a thing for like the tan south american woman type with black hair..and black/mixed chicks, but when I take a look at party photos (there are sites on the web..) from S.D. I can hardly spot a black person at all lol. I thought this might be different in L.A. ...or is it just that I was probably looking at the wrong clubs in S.D.?

Coldchill

Reaction score
I think it is partially true that people in LA are "full of themselves" there are alot of cool people also...but you have to get through the layers.........People in SD are probably more friendly, you would probably have a better chance of meeting women there, although, if you are looking for the darker type theres a better ratio of that in LA........

josue520

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up fellas, im from the la area as well. I have been in the game for about 10 months now, i am still in the early ages of becoming a pua, but i can pretty much open sets up on a consistant basis. im looking for guys to hook up for bars and clubs. if you guys are interested drop me a pm. latez

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the P-L-A-Y list on Yahoo! Lots of wings there in the LA area.

NorPacWolf

Last edited: