AFC email

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all done it at sometime - thnk god that i didn't pick one who liked to spread stuff.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok the sucka got his 15 minutes of fame! Go bang some chicks boy :p.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
man thats just pathetic.. when i was maybe 15-17 i was sorta like that, but never quite that bad, thats just sad..

i mean if ur with a girl for 50 years and ur grandparents and sh1t then u can say that at ur 50th wedding anniversary, but u dont say stuff like that to a stranger lol..

craziness for sure!!!

do u think this has something to do with english men? i only ask because i dont know. i was raised in NY,USA and been living on Oahu in the Hawaiian islands for about 3 years.. so i only know american men

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
That is not sweet or charming. That is f*cking pompous and creepy!

I bet that girl started double checking her door was locked and her windows were closed before going to bed that night!

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Driven2Succeed , it might have something to do with where they were raised or educated.
I was an expatriate that went to British and Amercian private schools before coming back to the U.S.

Yeah...verbose, flowery, romantic prose doesn't go over too well with the girls like they do in Romeo and Juliet or Cyrano de Bergerac.

I still have the text files of some of the stuff I wrote...some of it quite brilliant, if I do say so myself. They would definitely creep most girls out...but my one-itis is a psycho attention-hooer. So she would be repulsed and elated and the same time.