AFC Bootcamp and my approach journal plus field report

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Thats right to all the AFC on this sitr which are most of the guys on here.Me and chosen1 are alot alike by he sits home wacthes TV all day and I sit home and use the computer all day!So im starting a bootcamp this is WEEK1 i'll start the bootcamp monday,and ill post my field report and approach journal.I gotta stop staying home and gotta start approaching girls even its rejection.So if you want to join post I joined here are the test for WEEK1:

1.)Get off the f*cken computer
2.)Make eye contact
3.)Take showers atleast daily or more often
4.)Say hi to atleast 10 girls are hb 9s or 10s

Lets start this my AFC friends im seriously tired of just being on the computer all f*cken day!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't limit yourself to HB 9s or 10s. Also, you can do a little more than say 'hi'. No matter how bad you might be with girls, saying hi to a girl is going to do little to get your confidence up. Go into the approach with something to talk about (something simple like where you're from, your interests and so on), and try to keep a conversation going for a good 2 or 3 minutes. If she flakes out and makes an excuse to leave you, then pickup on what you did and just improve on it. Rejection isn't as bad as it sounds. One who doesn't want to make a mistake, will not make anything.

henrydreamx

Banned
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Don't limit yourself to HB 9s or 10s. Also, you can do a little more than say 'hi'. No matter how bad you might be with girls, saying hi to a girl is going to do little to get your confidence up. Go into the approach with something to talk about (something simple like where you're from, your interests and so on), and try to keep a conversation going for a good 2 or 3 minutes. If she flakes out and makes an excuse to leave you, then pickup on what you did and just improve on it. Rejection isn't as bad as it sounds. One who doesn't want to make a mistake, will not make anything.
Good point but remeber this is only week1,week2 will be approach and make a conversation.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy cant possibly be for real. He's a troll.
The wussiness is waaay overdone- the stupidy level is too high to be normal. Notice he does the exact opposite of what a helpful poster tells him to, just check out his ****y & funny post.
Other things he does jsut to annoy people are putting a \ infront of apostrophes or Typing Entire Posts With A Capital Letter For Each Word. His range of typos and grammatical errors are far too widespread to be consistent with the way a normal person types/speaks.
Dreamxhenry is nothing but a troll, and only a mildly amusing one at that. He may redeem himself if he starts to post some really whacky field reports, but until then hes an annoying turd.

DREAMXHENRY GROW UP! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER DR BEARD!