Advice! Younger man going for older woman

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so basically I've known this girl for a couple years now. I'm 19, if that's even considered being a man, and shes 23. I've been out with her before (Clubs, parties and other events), but it was never a 1 on 1 situation, friends were always with us. We usually hit it off pretty well and end up small talking or dancing, but we've never actually got to know each other or even have a full conversation. And before I continue, she KNOWS I like her and have interest.
In Canada the legal drinking age in my province is 19, so I can take her out to more mature places.

Heres the problem. I'm a highschool dropout who was unemployed, sounds bad but keep reading. And shes still in school, on her way to a great career. I realized I can't take her out, or even see her with no money so I got a job, found an apartment and I'm splitting rent with a friend. I've always said "Fix yourself before looking for someone" but its conflicting with my other saying "The good ones go if you wait too long". And lets face it, shes amazing and I don't know how much longer she'll wait.

Should I call her up? Where would be a good place to take her to considering I'm still in my teens and shes a woman. Dinners fine and I can always ask her what she like doing in her free time. But I want to take her somewhere fun, and memorable.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, to call a 23 year old woman "older" again...

So she knows you like her, but you've never even had a conversation with her? And you're hoping she wants to settle down with a younger man with no job?

It should be the other way around. As should your ages. When you are 23 you will find a girl like her who is 19 and who has conversations and even sex with you, and you won't care that she has no job, only that her pvssy smells like candy. You're at a tough age for a man. For 95% of men, at age 19 women your age (and older) are out of your league.

Half your age plus 7. Find a 16.5 year old (when you still can).

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Ah, to call a 23 year old woman "older" again...

So she knows you like her, but you've never even had a conversation with her? And you're hoping she wants to settle down with a younger man with no job?

It should be the other way around. As should your ages. When you are 23 you will find a girl like her who is 19 and who has conversations and even sex with you, and you won't care that she has no job, only that her pvssy smells like candy. You're at a tough age for a man. For 95% of men, at age 19 women your age (and older) are out of your league.

Half your age plus 7. Find a 16.5 year old (when you still can).
Harsh reality, but its the truth. Everything you've said I've thought about, if we don't click when I take her out, believe me I wont waste her time after that. But I'll stay positive and still go for it!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what the heck it is that you do. All that matters is whether she is attracted to you or not.

A woman would rather be with a man "down on his luck" (like you) who she gets wet for,than a boring successful man who she feels nothing for.

No harm in giving it a shot, though you probably should have done it a few years ago when you first met her. Of course, depends on how much a part of your social circle she is.

Forget all this b/s talk about how great she is and you think she is amazing, to start with only focus on getting in her pants.

Tease her and see if she goes along with it. If she seems into it, then throw in a few s!xual innuendos (anything involving the word "wet" works a treat) and see how they go down, isolate her to somewhere convenient, get physical and boom!

Don't waste time taking her out for dinner unless alcohol is involved. My motto is that if you are meeting up with a girl for the first time, alcohol should ALWAYS be involved.

Say what you like, helps to lube up the conversation (and other places ;)) and you'd be crazy not to.

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Doesn't matter what the heck it is that you do. All that matters is whether she is attracted to you or not.

A woman would rather be with a man "down on his luck" (like you) who she gets wet for,than a boring successful man who she feels nothing for.

No harm in giving it a shot, though you probably should have done it a few years ago when you first met her. Of course, depends on how much a part of your social circle she is.

Forget all this b/s talk about how great she is and you think she is amazing, to start with only focus on getting in her pants.

Tease her and see if she goes along with it. If she seems into it, then throw in a few s!xual innuendos (anything involving the word "wet" works a treat) and see how they go down, isolate her to somewhere convenient, get physical and boom!

Don't waste time taking her out for dinner unless alcohol is involved. My motto is that if you are meeting up with a girl for the first time, alcohol should ALWAYS be involved.

Say what you like, helps to lube up the conversation (and other places ;)) and you'd be crazy not to.
Haha at the time she had a boyfriend, and we rarely saw each other. Ill take her out first and see what shes like. In the future Ill work some of that in if shes comfortable with that :p

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
If her IL is high enough then her IL is high enough, and you being a few years younger (or anything else about you, really) isn't going to make any difference.

But stop making AFC mistakes like hesitating to ask a girl out or putting her on a pedestal (you sound like you have a moderate case of oneitis). Make sure to keep the plates spinning.

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
sighsigh said:
If her IL is high enough then her IL is high enough, and you being a few years younger (or anything else about you, really) isn't going to make any difference.

But stop making AFC mistakes like hesitating to ask a girl out or putting her on a pedestal (you sound like you have a moderate case of oneitis). Make sure to keep the plates spinning.

:box: :box: :box: :box: **** being an AFC, gloves come off TODAY :trouble:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I thought this was gonna be about milfs.

Anyways, just improve yourself, which you should be doing anyway. Is the IL high? Does she get wet for you? If you answered yes, then you should be fine.

You're insecure. If it bothers you, fix it or at least work on it. Don't sit around.
And if you wait too late to escalate, you'll go masturbate.

Get off your ass and handle your business. :cool:

AJMS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't deny I'm insecure with my current predicament, but I'll let the looks and game do the talking ;)

lolwut

Don Juan
Reaction score
she'll probably date you/have sex with you but she isn't gonna "settle down" with you.

and even if she did, why would you? your 19...