Advice on Sex

Reaction score
Okay DjInTraining, I am getting tired of calling you chump and being mean to you, since it is not getting through to you. Thus, I will be nice to you and let me make some points here. Before I make my points, I want to tell you that I have hooked up, dated, and even had more guuurlfriends than you could imagine, so I know everything about female behavior that there is to know, and I have even been in your situation before, where I had some guuurlfriend who simply did not want to have sex. Here are my points, take note that they are all equally important, and you will only suffer if you don't follow ALL of my points.

Do not argue my points, they are not up for discussion, they are only there for you to follow if you want to save yourself, okay my friend?

1) Your happiness is the #1 most important thing in the world. It is up to YOU to always do what makes you happy, and to NOT FALL FOR SOCIETY'S TRAPS. YOU are not obligated to stay in this relationship, no matter how many tears the girl cries, no matter how much she wants to argue with you that nothing is wrong. YOU feel something big is wrong, and that is all that matters. HER OPINION DOES NOT COUNT. She is clearly beyond reason and is pulling some very obvious low quality female crap by the way she has treated you over the sex thing. It is YOUR duty as a man, as a don juan, as a player, to realize that you do not deserve a lifetime of this. Even if she goes back to normal, you will still know that she is not stable and something else could come up in the future where you will feel equally stressed.

2) She has your balls. She has gotten you to COMMIT to her p*ssy and ONLY her p*ssy, and now she has taken her p*ssy away. It does not matter if it is something you are doing wrong or not. It does not matter if she thinks she has HIV, or if she thinks she's pregnant, or if she is cheating on you - IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE HAS GOTTEN YOU TO COMMIT TO ONLY HER P*SSY, ONLY FOR HER TO NOT GIVE YOU ANY. A girl that loved you would have sex on demand, and if she didn't like the sex, then she would say something and try to spice the sex up - you DESERVE this for having actually committed to her. She has abused your committment, and then I say that you drop the committment and go find as many new girls as possible. STOP LISTENING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS NOT BEING 100% HONEST TO YOU OR TO HER HERSELF.

3) You are not happy. You are scared. You have let this witch control you emotionally, and yes you ARE acting like a DjinTraining and not like a TrainedDJ. You thought you found love, but what you found was a girl that is not right for you, and a girl who is manipulating you with tears and shaming tactics whenever you bring up VALID issues about your relationships. Like I said, because you committed to her, you deserve to be treated like a king because you actually gave this girl the gift of your exclusivity - but all she has done is abuse it.

4) I have done to girls what this girl is doing to you. I did not live with any of these girls, but I did manipulate them to get what I want. I would tell them how much i looooved them, I would promise them marriage in the future, and I would avoid arguments by making them feel guily and making myself look like the victim. I did all that to get as much sex as I possibly could. I also had some of these girls buying me things - I was king and they were my little servants. What's the lesson in all this? The lesson is, I did not care about any of them, and all of my love and marriage talk was FAKE to get them to do what I wanted and to have control of each one of them. To these girls, all of my feelings seemed as real as they could be - just like you feel that your girlfriend has the same feelings for you, ARE YOU FOLLOWING?

5) It does not matter what your girlfriend's problem is, and it does not matter why she is acting this way. It also does not matter how much she cries, or how much "fatigue" she has at 10PM every night. She doesn't seem so fatigued when you take her out and pay for her, does she??? It does not matter how much she tells you she loves you, because she is doing what I did by manipulating with words to get what she wants from you. She is now getting upset because you are calling her out on her BULLSHYT and she is getting scared that she is losing control and that you are growing balls. NOW is the time to act and show her who is man. Follow step #6 very carefully, and you have to do it in order to show me that you fully understand steps 1 - 5.

6) Let your girlfriend go to sleep at 10PM. Then, you go and take a shower, shave, dress up in your best possible clothes, put some nice smelling cologne on. Then when your girlfriend sees you and asks you why you are all dressed up, you tell her calmly in these exact words:

"Honey, I have decided that this relationship has run its course, and I have chosen to move on. I am going to give you a week to find a new place and move out, right now I am going out to find some new ladies to mingle with, have a good night".

Tuck her in, and LEAVE. Have FUN with your newly found freedom.

Then the next morning, call every single company that you pay bills for (Comcast, electricity, ect.....i know you are paying the bills and not her, its pretty obvious), and tell each of them that you would like to cancel your services immediately. YOU will go stay with your best friend, or with your parents, I am sure they will help you out and support you. If not, stay at a cheap motel for the time being. Your ex-girlfriend will not want to stay in an empty apartment with no TV, no internet, no lights, and no heat - she will move out. If she decides to break all of your stuff, then you go to the police and you sue her (and her family) for every penny they have for damages of private property (though I suggest that while she is at work, you move as much of your stuff out as you can.) Once she moves out, you move back in, change the locks, and enjoy your bachelor pad all to yourself.

What your ex-girlfriend does at this point is IRRELEVANT, because she is a cancer to your life and you cut her out - any and all issues she now has are HER problem, not yours.

I am sorry, but if you do not follow this advice, then I will never ever help you again and will just let you rot away until you die in this dead-end relationship.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
Okay DjInTraining, I am getting tired of calling you chump and being mean to you, since it is not getting through to you. Thus, I will be nice to you and let me make some points here. Before I make my points, I want to tell you that I have hooked up, dated, and even had more guuurlfriends than you could imagine, so I know everything about female behavior that there is to know, and I have even been in your situation before, where I had some guuurlfriend who simply did not want to have sex. Here are my points, take note that they are all equally important, and you will only suffer if you don't follow ALL of my points.

Do not argue my points, they are not up for discussion, they are only there for you to follow if you want to save yourself, okay my friend?

1) Your happiness is the #1 most important thing in the world. It is up to YOU to always do what makes you happy, and to NOT FALL FOR SOCIETY'S TRAPS. YOU are not obligated to stay in this relationship, no matter how many tears the girl cries, no matter how much she wants to argue with you that nothing is wrong. YOU feel something big is wrong, and that is all that matters. HER OPINION DOES NOT COUNT. She is clearly beyond reason and is pulling some very obvious low quality female crap by the way she has treated you over the sex thing. It is YOUR duty as a man, as a don juan, as a player, to realize that you do not deserve a lifetime of this. Even if she goes back to normal, you will still know that she is not stable and something else could come up in the future where you will feel equally stressed.

2) She has your balls. She has gotten you to COMMIT to her p*ssy and ONLY her p*ssy, and now she has taken her p*ssy away. It does not matter if it is something you are doing wrong or not. It does not matter if she thinks she has HIV, or if she thinks she's pregnant, or if she is cheating on you - IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE REASON IS, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE HAS GOTTEN YOU TO COMMIT TO ONLY HER P*SSY, ONLY FOR HER TO NOT GIVE YOU ANY. A girl that loved you would have sex on demand, and if she didn't like the sex, then she would say something and try to spice the sex up - you DESERVE this for having actually committed to her. She has abused your committment, and then I say that you drop the committment and go find as many new girls as possible. STOP LISTENING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS NOT BEING 100% HONEST TO YOU OR TO HER HERSELF.

3) You are not happy. You are scared. You have let this witch control you emotionally, and yes you ARE acting like a DjinTraining and not like a TrainedDJ. You thought you found love, but what you found was a girl that is not right for you, and a girl who is manipulating you with tears and shaming tactics whenever you bring up VALID issues about your relationships. Like I said, because you committed to her, you deserve to be treated like a king because you actually gave this girl the gift of your exclusivity - but all she has done is abuse it.

4) I have done to girls what this girl is doing to you. I did not live with any of these girls, but I did manipulate them to get what I want. I would tell them how much i looooved them, I would promise them marriage in the future, and I would avoid arguments by making them feel guily and making myself look like the victim. I did all that to get as much sex as I possibly could. I also had some of these girls buying me things - I was king and they were my little servants. What's the lesson in all this? The lesson is, I did not care about any of them, and all of my love and marriage talk was FAKE to get them to do what I wanted and to have control of each one of them. To these girls, all of my feelings seemed as real as they could be - just like you feel that your girlfriend has the same feelings for you, ARE YOU FOLLOWING?

5) It does not matter what your girlfriend's problem is, and it does not matter why she is acting this way. It also does not matter how much she cries, or how much "fatigue" she has at 10PM every night. She doesn't seem so fatigued when you take her out and pay for her, does she??? It does not matter how much she tells you she loves you, because she is doing what I did by manipulating with words to get what she wants from you. She is now getting upset because you are calling her out on her BULLSHYT and she is getting scared that she is losing control and that you are growing balls. NOW is the time to act and show her who is man. Follow step #6 very carefully, and you have to do it in order to show me that you fully understand steps 1 - 5.

6) Let your girlfriend go to sleep at 10PM. Then, you go and take a shower, shave, dress up in your best possible clothes, put some nice smelling cologne on. Then when your girlfriend sees you and asks you why you are all dressed up, you tell her calmly in these exact words:

"Honey, I have decided that this relationship has run its course, and I have chosen to move on. I am going to give you a week to find a new place and move out, right now I am going out to find some new ladies to mingle with, have a good night".

Then the next morning, call every single company that you pay bills for (Comcast, electricity, ect.....i know you are paying the bills and not her, its pretty obvious), and tell each of them that you would like to cancel your services immediately. YOU will go stay with your best friend, or with your parents, I am sure they will help you out and support you. If not, stay at a cheap motel for the time being. Your ex-girlfriend will not want to stay in an empty apartment with no TV, no internet, no lights, and no heat - she will move out. If she decides to break all of your stuff, then you go to the police and you sue her (and her family) for every penny they have for damages of private property (though I suggest that while she is at work, you move as much of your stuff out as you can.) Once she moves out, you move back in, change the locks, and enjoy your bachelor pad all to yourself.

What your ex-girlfriend does at this point is IRRELEVANT, because she is a cancer to your life and you cut her out - any and all issues she now has are HER problem, not yours.

I am sorry, but if you do not follow this advice, then I will never ever help you again and will just let you rot away until you die in this dead-end relationship.
Understood, i won't argue with u anymore. I'll post back here at some point to say how it all turns out. Just for the record tho, we split every bill down the middle but other than that I cant really argue with anything u said. You hit the nail on the head about how she has no problem staying up if im out spending money. Granted we split dinner down the middle and drtinks down the middle alot but still i dont always wanna do that some nights its nice to stay in and save money especially if were not with our firends that night, then why waste money. But yea she has no prob stayin up if shes out drinking. When she goes out with her female friends she's up to 2 am no problem. On fridays even, and thats a mornign where she gets up early for work. Chrnoic fatigue! lol i know people with chronic fatigue and they have no problem watchign tv past 11 on a saturday. It's a chocie to physiclaly put on ur pajamas and go to bed. If she cared botu making me happy wouldnt she just sit on the couch and then if she cant help it fall asleep on the couch? That's what i used to do soemtimes when i was working the 4 am shift at work for a while i felt bad leaving her awake so early on a sat night so i made an effort to at least stay up a lil but for her. She's selfish, ur right i made the ultimate commitment of moving in with her and she went from treating me like a king to a chump.

Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Understood, i won't argue with u anymore. I'll post back here at some point to say how it all turns out. Just for the record tho, we split every bill down the middle but other than that I cant really argue with anything u said. You hit the nail on the head about how she has no problem staying up if im out spending money. Granted we split dinner down the middle and drtinks down the middle alot but still i dont always wanna do that some nights its nice to stay in and save money especially if were not with our firends that night, then why waste money. But yea she has no prob stayin up if shes out drinking. When she goes out with her female friends she's up to 2 am no problem. On fridays even, and thats a mornign where she gets up early for work. Chrnoic fatigue! lol i know people with chronic fatigue and they have no problem watchign tv past 11 on a saturday. It's a chocie to physiclaly put on ur pajamas and go to bed. If she cared botu making me happy wouldnt she just sit on the couch and then if she cant help it fall asleep on the couch? That's what i used to do soemtimes when i was working the 4 am shift at work for a while i felt bad leaving her awake so early on a sat night so i made an effort to at least stay up a lil but for her. She's selfish, ur right i made the ultimate commitment of moving in with her and she went from treating me like a king to a chump.

she's abused your committment - now follow step 6

don't sit her down to discuss anything, she argues like an immature little brat and her mind is already made up to continue disrespecting your committment. She has forced you to not have sex with any other girl, and now she won't have sex with you either - SHE OWNS YOUR D1CK!!!!

follow step 6 and dump that b1tch, the decision is final.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
she's abused your committment - now follow step 6

don't sit her down to discuss anything, she argues like an immature little brat and her mind is already made up to continue disrespecting your committment. She has forced you to not have sex with any other girl, and now she won't have sex with you either - SHE OWNS YOUR D1CK!!!!

follow step 6 and dump that b1tch, the decision is final.

It's hard to do man i do still love her alot. is there no way to train her the wya women train men in a relationship? She used to treat me like a prince.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shoots self*

Reaction score
no, you don't love her, you are just used to her and have no game.

will you just ****ing listen to my LONG peice of advice at the top of this page?? My advice is the end all be all advice that you HAVE TO APPLY

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

can we start banning AFC's who clearly just waste everyone's time and abuse sosuave using it as a venting journal?

edit: there is no escaping my advice, here it is again -

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly hope he goes and makes a change in his life and dumps this chick, but I'm not optimistic. Clearly her methods of keeping him on a leash are growing a bit thin now (as we try to bludgeon some sense into him), but my fear is that she'll say she's going to change, behave herself for a few weeks to keep him around, and then have things go back to the sh!tty status quo. Don't fall for this DJiT!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
I honestly hope he goes and makes a change in his life and dumps this chick, but I'm not optimistic. Clearly her methods of keeping him on a leash are growing a bit thin now (as we try to bludgeon some sense into him), but my fear is that she'll say she's going to change, behave herself for a few weeks to keep him around, and then have things go back to the sh!tty status quo. Don't fall for this DJiT!

Well we had it out last night but today she wanted to make up and be all sweet. So we went out and unfortunately i cant see how she acts cuz i cant have sex right now anyway, i told her that I cant cuz i have genital warts (which i caught from her, and she now has none), and the derrmatologist recently used the frozen nitropgen stuff on me so i have a few lil scars and i told her i cant do it for at least a few days. But im giving her 6 weeks. The reason i say 6 is, like u said i bet she gives it up for a few weeks, and then shell go back to her ways. So i wanna see what happens after the intiial 2-3 weeks where she prob does fvck me 2 or 3 times per week out of pity or fear of losing me or watver it is. If she continues to fvck me ill stay with her. If it ends after 2-3 weeks i swear to u ill grow the balls to end it. I am done. I am 27 and i dont need this. I made a huge commitmeent to thios chick and i deserve much better from her i should be getting ass 2 or 3 times a week and head at least once a month like i did before the apartment. Sorry to the board if i used it as a venting place. I do listen to the advice. I don't need to be banned. This chick just messed with my head, its not easy to just dump someone u love or think u loved.

Reaction score
damn, all this time, maybe STD shyt is the reason for the decreased sex

who knows what either of you two dirty dirty people has lol, i wouldnt be in the mood either if i knew my girl had something

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
damn, all this time, maybe STD shyt is the reason for the decreased sex

who knows what either of you two dirty dirty people has lol, i wouldnt be in the mood either if i knew my girl had something

Well she gave it to me long ago, so she shouldt be grossed out all of a sudden. I actually have less than I did back when she was fvcking and blowing me. Even then thery were so tiny u can barely see them unless ur starign right up close to them. The reason theyre really visible now is only cuz the dr. froze them off with liquid nitrogen so they just turn black.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Well she gave it to me long ago, so she shouldt be grossed out all of a sudden. I actually have less than I did back when she was fvcking and blowing me. Even then thery were so tiny u can barely see them unless ur starign right up close to them. The reason theyre really visible now is only cuz the dr. froze them off with liquid nitrogen so they just turn black.
Did she know that she had these before having sex with you and she didn't tell you?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Did she know that she had these before having sex with you and she didn't tell you?
No she called me october 07 cryign cuz her gyno noticed it on her. She asked her if she was having anal and my gf said shes never done anal in her life but for some reason thats where it was on her. So she called me that night sobbing and really upset. I started going out with her in decemmber 06 so it made me a lil curious as to why all of a sudden it would show up. But her doctor told her and if u read anythign about HPV it is quite possible that it could lay dormant in u for a year or 2. So i assume she wasnt cheating but then again i was living with her back then i saw her twice a week at that point so who knows. I dont think she cheated tho. the annoyign thing iks that the dr. gave her a cream and it went right away and never came back, where as i was prescribed the same cream and mine goes away and keeps coming back. It's nothing horrible, but it sux im gonna have to tell any girl i ever sleep with again that I have it which is prob gonna gross them out. Then again its extrememly prevalent in the world so mayeb i shouldnt say anything.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
It's nothing horrible, but it sux im gonna have to tell any girl i ever sleep with again that I have it which is prob gonna gross them out. Then again its extrememly prevalent in the world so mayeb i shouldnt say anything.
Those sentiments are just going to reinforce the fact that it's so widespread. It's a damn tough situation to be in.

I know you don't want to think she cheated on you, and you're right about the virus not necessarily having to show symptoms for a long time. It's hard not to want to gravitate towards the more dramatic version of the story being that she did anal with some dirty guy while you were going out and got it that way.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Those sentiments are just going to reinforce the fact that it's so widespread. It's a damn tough situation to be in.

I know you don't want to think she cheated on you, and you're right about the virus not necessarily having to show symptoms for a long time. It's hard not to want to gravitate towards the more dramatic version of the story being that she did anal with some dirty guy while you were going out and got it that way.
I don't think he's the type too but i'll always wonder how she got that.

Reaction score
so did you follow my advice yet?

If not, then what are you waiting for?

you want to just continue being a p*ssy with a guuuurlfriend who is disrespecting your committment?

I'm tired of you and your CHUMP act

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
so did you follow my advice yet?

If not, then what are you waiting for?

you want to just continue being a p*ssy with a guuuurlfriend who is disrespecting your committment?

I'm tired of you and your CHUMP act
I'm entering into a really depressed state. I really gotta end this thing. I just wonder if its a mistake, cuz what if the next girl im with turns out the same way. She's actually by far the best looking ive been with and my firends think it too. I know ur gonna call me a chump but its easier said than done when u been with someone this long. I have a lease with her for many more months. What a mistake.

The funny thing is she keeps bringing up marriage lately and how everyone she knows is getting engaged constantly. She keeps tryin to hint at me yet she's doing nothing to make me ever wanna go thru with that. Tonight she had dinner (not a small one mind you) then made herself 2 coke and vodkas with 2 cans of reg coke not diet, then an hr later had a frozen microwable pretzel with melted cheeese on top in front of me on the couch. Dinner to pretzel was about 2 1/2 hrs apart. She then went to bed 20 minutes after the pretzel at 10:00 pm. She is gaining so much weight and seems to not care at the least. She was not thin when i met her, she's the typ eof girl who is never gonna be thin, but she looks pretty hot when made up and in good clothes and has a really nice rack. But i just can't be with somebody with no enthusiasm for life. She is in her mid twenties and has no energy and no concern about entering the road to obesity. She doesn't like sex anymore and just lays around and takes naps for no reason all the time. Why do i need this at 27?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I'm entering into a really depressed state. I really gotta end this thing. I just wonder if its a mistake, cuz what if the next girl im with turns out the same way. She's actually by far the best looking ive been with and my firends think it too. I know ur gonna call me a chump but its easier said than done when u been with someone this long.
Nobody said it would be easy, but do you really see any other way? Don't have such a defeatist attitude. You sound like an abused spouse, not wanting to leave because maybe you'll never do better, maybe you can't. Do you really think this is all you deserve? I can see why you guys don't have chemistry anymore, she owns you. You can and will do better, but the first step is breaking this thing off.

If she brought up marriage again to my face, I would just bombard with all of my gripes at once and then break it off. You're basically married already, you just don't have the actual contract yet (thank god). At first I didn't understand why she'd be happy with this and want to actually get married, but then I figured she's happy to have you completely under your thumb. She can get her sexual gratification somewhere else, from someone she actually has desire to do so with.

So your options are breaking up, or staying with a woman who will continue to get fatter and not have sex with you. You know what happens when you get married? You get tired of asking her for sex and just give up. That combines with the fact that she's gained so much weight that you don't really even want to anymore. Maybe that's what she's going for. Then you finally get a divorce and pay her an alimony check every month and she loses all the weight so she can get other men again, and looks better than she ever has, but that won't help you. You've already wasted years of your life, and now you're paying the price (financially and otherwise).

Which one sounds better to you?