advice on possible f buddy

dante25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, was hoping for some advice on a possible opportunity I think I could work out.

Met a girl last night at a party, awesome body so-so face. She mostly talked to my buddy and then mentioned to our group that her and her friends were going to a bar. About 5 minutes later she came back and found me and gave me her number and told me that I should come out with her and her friends. Anyway long story short I ended up coming back to her place. She was on her period so we didn't f-close but had a lot of naked fun. She kept telling me this was the first time taking a random guy home (yeah I know, unlikely) and said that we should go on a real date, I said that's cool lets go to dinner next week.

Anyway fast forward...early this morning she told me that she was recently divorced and had been with the same guy since she was 15 (30 now). We both talked about how after a divorce you don't want to get serious with someone and should have casual fun.

So basically, I am wanting some advice on how I can pull off an f-buddy sitution with her. All my f-buddies in the past were girls that I knew for a long time. Some pointers on how to do this would be appreciated. She seemed a bit guilty in the morning even though we didn't f-close (again...the period). We talked about grabbing drinks or dinner Monday night. I've never pulled something like this off with a one night stand and don't even know if it is possible.

She is a fun girl with an awesome body and I think she may be open to this if I play my cards right.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F-buddy things always have a shelf life. One person always ends up wanting more. The few that I've had were just once-in-a-while romps; you cant be banging every week and expect to 'keep it casual.' Play it out and see it where it goes. Expect attachment, though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It sounds like the groundwork's been properly laid...and soon she will be too. ;)

Colossus is right...avoid getting into "routines" where you see each other every week on a certain night, or do something regularly together. Be random and not too frequent with your encounters with this girl. And enjoy it while it lasts.

dante25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah I've had a few f-buddy situations in the past and you are right on the money with that, I'm only looking at this as a short term thing.

The only other questions I have is from guys that have been in other situations, how did you go about it early on? I want to make sure I'm on her mind but don't want to send the message that I'm interested in something serious. What's a good amount of contact to help make that happen. For those of you guys that have experience with young divorced women, what do you think?

P.S. I don't post much but wanted to give you guys a lot of props. This site was vital to me when I went through my divorce a couple years ago.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
My take on this is that this Girl is not F.Buddy material,she just has too many options....I have two at the moment as well as a keeper....One is a workaholic,who has purchased two houses and now finds she has to work two jobs to make ends meet,and so rarely returns home before eight,often ten oclock.....Shopping,getting ready for tomorrow and essential domestics take up another two hours...so she is rarely in a relaxed situation before ten,so She gets slotted in after another date maybe once a week.....The other is a really decent Woman who is looking after a terminally ill Husband....he is much older than she and needs constant care...In this wonderful Country,the benificent State provides her with a Respite carer two afternoons a week...This is a little slice of Nirvana for her,we have Lunch by the Water,a walk and then back to my place for a little afternoon delight,this happens twice a week,which is about all the Svex she needs,if she really needs any?...she probably does it in exchange for emotional comfort...So you see each of them is really a Prisoner,in a self made cage,that is what I look for....Suppose many could see me as a Predator but I repay handsomely in the Coin of Emotional Comfort,if it wasn't for me what would they do,watch Telly?,write letters to the Womens Mag's?Sip coffee with their Pathetic Friends and vicariously watch Reality pass them by?....in the past I have had smooth situations with Asian Students struggling to learn our Language and do higher degrees,a Night-working Nurse,A lady having A Mother with Altzheimers,and of course lots of lovely Home bound Single Mums,bless their little cotton Socks.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Dante,
Seems to me you are looking for a Wife....If you don't want to be hurt,just be honest about what you can bring to the Table,what you want in exchange.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Collossus,
"F-buddy things always have a shelf life."Well hate to contradict,but this is not necessarily so...I know of Two friends who are both happily married and who I know beyond any shadow of doubt,have met almost every Wednesday Afternoon,in the last 28 years at his Home for a bit of the Other.

Nikoli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "date" her in the conventional sense of the term would be my advice. Stay away from dinners, movies, or any other type of date thing. Keep it really casual and never "open" up to her about any feelings you may have for her. She's recently divorced so the minute she feels emotional commitment she'll run for the hills.

Let all the other guys take her out for dinner and you be the guy she comes to after.

Oh and no buying any expensive presents...maybe just small things now and then.

Have fun and be safe. `~)

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest about your intentions and don`t bang her too often, this always works for me.