advice on EX GF would be helpful

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should of ignored the call all together, I cant help but feel I've been used in her own time of need, now that I've spoken to her shes had all the validation she needs and is now back to how she was and doesnt need me anymore, for now anyway..

I know she will get back in touch eventually, I MUST listen to all the advice here, I have been too nice and now it's time to show complete indifference towards her, this has made me dislike her even more, her life is in complete turmoil, she needs professional help, that's why I finished with her - God knows why I'm here still writing in a thread like this she should be forgotten about but hey I guess that's the person i am.

At first I was confused at how she could go from crying down the phone to me to being in the arms of him that very night but then I get it - shes a woman. She is living her life now and i am living mine. I need to build of the positives and keep going with it. I want to be that person who 6 months down the line who laughs and tells her to f*#& off and mean it.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, why are you even posting this crap. Delete block forget. I got dumped 9 Dec, found a new chick on 16 Dec. Bumped into the ex today..New Years Day, she saw me with my new chick then ran away...Thats how you deal with it.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, why are you even posting this crap. Delete block forget. I got dumped 9 Dec, found a new chick on 16 Dec. Bumped into the ex today..New Years Day, she saw me with my new chick then ran away...Thats how you deal with it.
Good for you Mikey2012, Here's the worlds biggest golden medal just for you, congratulations.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still ****ing my ex. I dumped her 2 years ago. I just demote them to booty call. I never initiate. If she calls, I invite her over. If she won’t agree I just ignore. She comes and goes as she pleases.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
the whole situation between us is so messed up atm, Ive been in and out of contact - Tongiht she phoned me from a mutual friends phone in tears down the phone because i blocked the phone contract that i stupidly took out in my name for her 6 months ago ( i know stupid mistake )

To cut a long story short she wasnt happy with a pic i posted on IG and told me she hated me, i was evil and that she didnt want this phone anymore, she then blocked me so i couldnt ask about getting the phone back.

So i blocked the phone as being lost making it completely useless, now shes phoned me tonight screaming down the phone saying im a pyscho, evil, out to get her because of her new fella...all of this couldnt be further from the truth!!!

she owes me loads of money and demanded i pay her back the £40 she was paying per month for the phone contract.

Tonight was the first time i shouted down the phone to her she accused so much of me tonight in front of out friend - all is untrue. I told her i want nothing else to do with her this is all her fault and if she had acted like an adult and arranged a plan about the phone, non of this would of happened.

I had to do what i did today otherwise shes walking around with a phone she hasnt paid for! The deal was she paid the amount each month. Now because she threatened not to pay i had to block the phone.

Shes now saying she is going to get the police involved and all sorts of crazy stuff. hahaa

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This

And also she prob a psycho, hiding number so you would answer lolllllll
Things are prob bad with new guys and she wants a back up.

Not GF material if you ask me
Like i said Psycho
you dodge the bullet there

Dont argue with her hang up,dont let her get you into a fight.

The fight is what she wants, she want a reaction from you. bock her from social media why did she see your IG pic?

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said Psycho
you dodge the bullet there

Dont argue with her hang up,dont let her get you into a fight.

The fight is what she wants, she want a reaction from you. bock her from social media why did she see your IG pic?
She blocked me on IG first so she must of unblocked me to check me out and seen a few pics she didnt like and thats why she got in contact. She has now blocked me again so I have changed my profile to private

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Mikey2012, Here's the worlds biggest golden medal just for you, congratulations.
you are weak. stop posting your beta crap here. advice is simple. BLOCK. Why cant u do that?