Advice from Virgins

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a keyboard jockey for the moment. But I learn from my experiences and share them here, and ask questions. I don't pretend to be something I'm not.

I'm an attractive dude who chicks are crazy about, but with a fear of approaching, for the time being. I've put this stuff to work first hand and have watched chicks freak out over me and chase me and all that good stuff. Just have to take it further.

Why did I just try to validate myself?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its because you are starting to believe in yourself little by little reset.

Remember your old sig internal validation good need for external validation bad lol.

Good work.

Oop I just validated ya externally lmao.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, wow you remembered my old sig. That's cool.

I think it's what you're saying. This place is rubbing off on me.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Bedding women is highly overrated in our society IMO. Life is a lot bigger than that single dimension.
that s pretty ambiguous... so are you saying sex is overrated or sex with women is overrated? I agree with your second statement, there s a lot of bigger and better things in life than chasing poonani, but pvssy is still an essential aspect of life. Unless you do some crazy drugs and you have other means of "pleasuring" your mind, sex is great.

as for a lot of virgins/afcs giving advice here, ya it sucks but if you ve been around for a few weeks you start to know who s who

btw, some of the worst advice on this site comes from Don Juan 11, who, among other things, admits he chases women and spends money on them for 7-8 months and still doesn't get any... yet he gives advice to everybody. keep up the good work!