Advice for the nice guys...

Passwordz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I'm not the one who said those six things are what make a "quality woman" you blithering idiot.

So way to pwn yourself and way to look stupid. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Can you tell us the things you look for in quality women? What kind of "advice" do you offer men besides negativity about women and those who want relationships with them?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Passwordz said:
Can you tell us the things you look for in quality women? What kind of "advice" do you offer men besides negativity about women and those who want relationships with them?
A quality woman loves and respects men.

-They support their man in all things and obey their man.
-They can be trusted 100% to do right by their man.
-They know their place and never attempt to make "rules" or tell their man how he should act, spend his time, spend his money, etc. UNLESS he specifically asks her opinion.
-They trust their man to know what is best.. again.. unless he asks.
-They stay in shape FOR LIFE and look after their health
-They want sex at least 3 times a day EVERY DAY. And different types.
-They are not hung up on shallow materialistic bullsh!t
-They are good mothers
-They are soft, delicate and submissive
-They are not competing with their female friends
-They do not need society to approve of their man
-They are not wasteful with money
-They have good genes for physical and metal stability.
-They can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation and are not vapid, entitled twahts

That's about it. I could go even longer.. but in 2015 this list is already unrealistic enough.

My ADVICE to men is to understand the reality of the world today and act accordingly. I'm not stupid enough to believe such a woman (as listed above) actually exists. Therefore, the logical approach is to treat women according to what they are worth. The less they match up with my list the LESS they are worth. Simple as that.

Anymore questions?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
-They know their place and never attempt to make "rules" or tell their man how he should act, spend his time, spend his money, etc. UNLESS he specifically asks her opinion.
-They are good mothers
-They can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation and are not vapid, entitled

Anymore questions?
When are you gonna stop bangin' fatties? lol

You are delusional as fvck. You expect a woman to OBEY you while maintaining her sense of mental stability? Low self-esteem. She will cheat on you eventually. NEEEXXXTTTT. Isn't that what you preach? Get outta here, you are so caught up in your own world that you fail to see anyone elses' point of view. Sorry for the agression, but your advice is what a poser would say. Thinking the world will give you everything while you don't offer sh!t to anyone.

Are you serious? Ugh, your post makes me cringe. I demand that you have your rep points stripped and shipped to Shutter Island.

My ADVICE to men is to understand the reality of the world today and act accordingly. I'm not stupid enough to believe such a woman (as listed above) actually exists. Therefore, the logical approach is to treat women according to what they are worth. The less they match up with my list the LESS they are worth. Simple as that.
So you accept the fact that ALL the qualities you listed are near impossible to find in a women, yet you continue to spout on your guidelines of a quality woman? Dude, you need a reality check brah. Read up SoSuave and form your own conclusions instead of gargling what others have said before you. We know, we see your insecurities.

Passwordz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
A quality woman loves and respects men.

-They are good mothers
-They can hold an INTELLIGENT conversation and are not vapid, entitled twahts

That's about it. I could go even longer.. but in 2015 this list is already unrealistic enough.

Anymore questions?
Yes. If that is your perfect woman will you get married to her and if she is all those things why not? Or if not will you only date single moms since you want her to be a good mother?

50% of marriages do work as both parties work on them.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Passwordz said:
Or if not will you only date single moms since you want her to be a good mother?
You know that Poon King only hits up Craigslist and complains on SS. Dude, give him a break. No Chill Paswordz

Passwordz

Banned
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:

You are delusional as fvck. You expect a woman to OBEY you while maintaining her sense of mental stability? Low self-esteem. She will cheat on you eventually. NEEEXXXTTTT. Isn't that what you preach? Get outta here, you are so caught up in your own world that you fail to see anyone elses' point of view. Sorry for the agression, but your advice is what a poser would say. Thinking the world will give you everything while you don't offer sh!t to anyone.

Are you serious? Ugh, your post makes me cringe. I demand that you have your rep points stripped and shipped to Shutter Island.

So you accept the fact that ALL the qualities you listed are near impossible to find in a women, yet you continue to spout on your guidelines of a quality woman? Dude, you need a reality check brah. Read up SoSuave and form your own conclusions instead of gargling what others have said before you. We know, we see your insecurities.
I dont get it either. Offer little to nothing and expect what you deem impossible. Seems like the guy needs to live vicariously through a perfect woman from Disney and since he feels he'll never get that he generalizes and condemns all women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Passwordz said:
Yes. If that is your perfect woman will you get married to her and if she is all those things why not? Or if not will you only date single moms since you want her to be a good mother?

50% of marriages do work as both parties work on them.
Yes, a woman who can be trusted 100% to do right by her man is the only woman worthy of a commitment like marriage.. obviously.

Most if not all women today are only good for sport f*cking. So its a moot point.

InnerHappiness said:

I'm the last person who needs a reality check.

I don't "expect" anything you jackass. My list is simply what I require to commit to a woman via marriage. Since no woman is worthy (thus far) no woman shall get that commitment.

Idiot.

Also, the fact that men who actually have STANDARDS these days are "shamed" by white knight clowns.. just proves how the average man is so desperate and thirsty that he has no purpose in life outside of validation from some mediocre skank.

Passwordz said:
I dont get it either. Offer little to nothing and expect what you deem impossible. Seems like the guy needs to live vicariously through a perfect woman from Disney and since he feels he'll never get that he generalizes and condemns all women.
The only "Disney" fantasy out there is all the emotional soulmate drivel. My list is based on how a woman can make my life easier. Which is the entire point. If a woman isn't making my life easier then she is making it harder. Only a moron would engage in such a relationship.

Ironically.. most modern women today "want everything and offer nothing". See how ridiculous it looks?

Passwordz

Banned
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
You know that Poon King only hits up Craigslist and complains on SS. Dude, give him a break. No Chill Paswordz
Trying to help the guy. We've all had problems. Hes just lashing out because he cant get what he feels hes entitled to get and refuses to put in any work for it as if hes punishing himself.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Passwordz said:
Trying to help the guy. We've all had problems. Hes just lashing out because he cant get what he feels hes entitled to get and refuses to put in any work for it as if hes punishing himself.
No worries man, SoSuave is about helping your fellow man. It's much easier to blame everything else in the world than to deal with your own problems. Good to know you've had crap happen to you and are trying to make the most of it. PM if you ever need anything :)

Passwordz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yes, a woman who can be trusted 100% to do right by her man is the only woman worthy of a commitment like marriage.. obviously.

Most if not all women today are only good for sport f*cking. So its a moot point.

I'm the last person who needs a reality check.

I don't "expect" anything you jackass. My list is simply what I require to commit to a woman via marriage. Since no woman is worthy (thus far) no woman shall get that commitment.

Idiot.

Also, the fact that men who actually have STANDARDS these days are "shamed" by white knight clowns.. just proves how the average man is so desperate and thirsty that he has no purpose in life outside of validation from some mediocre skank.

The only "Disney" fantasy out there is all the emotional soulmate drivel. My list is based on how a woman can make my life easier. Which is the entire point. If a woman isn't making my life easier then she is making it harder. Only a moron would engage in such a relationship.

Ironically.. most modern women today "want everything and offer nothing". See how ridiculous it looks?
My married friends arent offering their wives everything nor do their wives offer them nothing.

People may claim they want everything but that goes out the window when they meet the person for them.

Do the women you date ask you for everything? And what is everything they ask for?

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't be a war zone. In a way it's good advice, don't be too nice, or you'lo always be that friend, not boyfriend.