Advice for the Frequently Friendzoned guys

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i was thinking about this no contact stuff going on here on the forums. and while i agree mostly, i think there is a type of guys for whom i actually wouldn't advise this.
i am basing this on my former self. in my late teens/early 20's i was THE NICE GUY. yes, lame, BUT:
being the nice guy AND trying to evolve into a suave man landed me quite the number of poons and LTR's that time.
HOW?

well, all my life i was tought to be nice with girls, they are innocent fragile flowers etc, and i believed it (despite the fact that at the age of 13 i was "raped" by a 32 yo. woman), and i never pushed for sex too early. needless to say, it made me very easy to be friendzoned by the girls i liked. and they did. and when they did, i wasn't very hurt, it was always clear for me that girls are in an infinite supply, i just have to "man up".
my strategy was, when they offered me the "pity friendship", i accepted it, but from that point on they REALLY became only friends, and nothing more. this, coupled with a very fun and cool approach on my part, led them to invite me to their girl-circle, and from then on, i was the wolf amongst the sheep :)))
acting friendly and outgoing with her friends also, made some of them to start approaching me. the thing at this point (CRUCIAL) is to not act needy, or desperate for girls.
there was a time when i was "the toy" for a group of 5 girls, meaning they all had ONS with me regularly. now, this may seem degrading to some (now even for me), but it lead me to evolve LIGHT-YEARS towards me handling girls and getting to know them.
now is kinda different, but even now i have about 60% friends that are girls who i had sex with, but remained best buddies after.
so what is the advice here?
- not to be upset by rejections, and if possible, turn it to your advantage
- girl friend can bring a steady supply of girlfriends
- being friends with girls will help you learn a LOT. not by what they say, but based on what they do

so if it is your way, embrace your friendzonelyness, and take advantage of it, while evolving to be better.

attention: this is not advised for the bitter / pessimist / clingy / needy / socially awkward / antisocial guys.

so go out and socialize :)

there is more to this to fine-tune yourself for effectiveness in this one.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. Being friendzoned isnt horrible in fact shes basically saying: "Come meet my other attractive friends to increase your value and possibly hook up"

If youre co dependent, youll get all b*tchy-dont talk to me ever attitude and this wont work. But if shes crazy then its okay.

At the same time, this usually means you should step up your game.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice points.

You know what is way, way worse than being in the friendzone?

Being in the "I have no female friends" zone. oh snap!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewJack said:
Nice points.

You know what is way, way worse than being in the friendzone?

Being in the "I have no female friends" zone. oh snap!
You mad?

kartofel

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are friendzoned that means you act needy out of the fear that if you fvck this date up, you can't get another woman for very long time

only treatment is to meet more women and figure out who you are and what is what you are looking for right now

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad that you managed to get the best out of being friendzoned, but hardly this could apply to most guys, I bet you are goodlooking enough to be pleasable to have around for women (they are as superficial as men if not more)while you suck in terms of character (which costed u the friendzone).

First of all the friendzone generally is about all but friendship, most of the times when she says "lets just be friends" it means that you don't pass either the look check, the status check or you lack character/game and she doesnt want any hostility on her so chose the soft rejection which she can drop on you if you reject "her deal".

The problem most guys would have to follow what you say is that they most likely dont pass the look check and after being friendzoned they would pass the status check either with her friends, do you think women dont brag with their friends about how they friendzoned X guys?

At that point even if one of her friends like you, she wont give you sh1t just not to look the girl which picks leftovers, honestly I dont know how you managed to bang the whole group but if you can explain it we will be grateful since its surely something useful.

Even worse is being dragged around "from the girls" where they go out and deal with the guys they really like, its gonna kill your confidence and the chances you could have with other girls seeing you doing it, I dont think anyone wants to be the guy which goes out with the girls and take home the drunk puking one while the others blow some stud at the club.

My suggestion for the guys which are often friendzoned is to work on their look first of all (drop fat,build muscle and get a decent haircut) then on their clothes and possibly improve their position in terms of status if the look approach only doesnt work, regarding inner game they have to build confidence either through activities which grant them victories or banging girls possibly starting from average to low ones climbing till good looking ones.

You can improve your look but to increase your confidence it takes some result, join a martial art class and learn to defend yourself so you are more relaxed around and draw line behind your bed, once yu have 10+ lines you will be more relaxed around girls.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is DEFINITELY not for every guy out there.
my "strategy" was to learn from mistakes, and use them to "man up" more and more. i was not a slick guy with the looks then, and i am not that now. i just am very outgoing, and light hearted. i cannot take things seriously. maybe this helped. or something else. maybe i have just met cool girls in my life (i highly doubt it though). maybe i choose the people to interact with more carefully.
nowadays i would go ghost on girls like these, but then it was a useful experience. i experimented on them in the most cheeky way possible, knowing what you said: that i had no chance with them because the friendzoner girl probably bragged to them about it. but i did score with them. and that is what mattered. i couldn't care less about them after the girl friendzoned, so i could afford to make mistakes.
this is by no means a rule to follow. my experience is here for some to learn from it. good or bad.
what i have learned from those times mostly is that girls actually DO LIKE boldness, and open sexuality from a guy. they love it. they say they don't but they do. and they expect you to be aggressive (as in proactive).
getting rejected by a girl when being bold and sexual, not being apologetic about you being a man is way better that being friendzoned because of being passive and "waiting for the right moment".
the right moment is always NOW.
if nothing else, these times got me out of the friendzone-guy state.