Advice for a starter

muntted

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have been visiting these forums on and off for the last year or so, but now I need your help on getting a chick.

Situation was, I managed to get a chick from her boyfriend and we had been doing stuff for the last few months. I finally get the courage to ask her out, but said lets do it after the 2 week break we have so its not a boring start to us being official.
Looking back on it, it was a stupid move.

Anyway during this break she met an old heartthrob and she says he just has that X factor.

This is, I have really started to like this girl, and want her back. She knows I liker her but has asked for me to not pull any moves on her because she is genuinely interested in this other guy.

Please, I know I was stupid, so can I get some constructive help?
Thanks

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice has already been given. AT BEST she's IMAGINING THE OTHER GUY and she's subtly trying to tell you that she's NOT attracted to you because you DO NOT have the "x" factor.

muntted

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I saw her again today. And although this guy isnt imaginary, he does live an hour and a half away.

She still does things that indicates that she likes me.
I just dont know the coarse of action to take, to give her effection so that she sees that its all coming from me and not him, or to not give her effection as to make her realise that he cant give her much at that distance

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows I liker her but has asked for me to not pull any moves on her because she is genuinely interested in this other guy.
You're in the friend zone, and getting out is next to impossible. She's got wet panties for another dude, but she's dry as stale bread when she's around you.

Francisco gave you one worded advice.... NEXT. Forget about this girl and move on to the next one.