Advice for a fat man

Reaction score
I have been a multitude of weights. From 169 lbs competing in Natural bodybuilding:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/bodybuildingphoto.jpg

The only thing huge on me is my dyck.

To my average weight at 6'1 225:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/Chris.jpg

To me hitting 300lbs a short while ago:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/87593-009.jpg

I have caught women at all sizes. If your the masculine type then you will just look like a line backer as I do above. Notice my arms are busting out of that size 54 coat.

Don't wait until you get down to a certain size to step up to females. I am assuming your not the real fat boy type with narrow shoulders and wide hips and just all jelly-fied.

Keep hitting the weights. I have been a trainer for over 20 years and I have been told by EVERY massage therapist that I have the most dense muscles that they have ever worked on.

So if your doing weights you will always weigh more than average for your height.

One of my clients husband is this actual fat guy. You know the type. White dude with a totally flat ass and a huge gut and huge lion head with a beard. We are the same height and I outweigh him by 30lbs.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/fortbragg007.jpg

By the way my father at 80 still gets more pvssy than many of the guys on this board.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
2 lbs a week? 1.5 years?

No!
You're setting goals that somebody who wants to lose 20 pounds sets.

Carrying that much weight you could realisticly and safely lose 5 pounds a week for quite a while.

3000 cals/day?

No!
I used to eat 3000 a day when I was low BF% and only when I wanted to add weight.

For now you might slowly lose at 3000 cal/day just because you require so much to maintain your weight.

But soon 3000 cal/day will not get you anywhere.

Get used to eating less now!
You can be perfectly healthy on 2000 calories and you will greatly accelerate your weightloss.

Keep at the weights. If for nothing more than to maintain mass. Even without adding mass you'll still get stronger and this will set a good foundation for when you get to a good weight where you want to start adding mass.

But don't eat like a lifter.

I'll guarantee right now that you can be down to 250 in less than 6 months of you just put 60-90 minutes of working out (alawys working on increasing intensity) and 2000 calories a day. 250 on a 6'3'' frame is really not that bad.
Fully agree. I've been involved in fitness for about 19 years. There's no reason not to drop the calories NOW. There will be a pain period until your body adjusts, but after about 2 weeks you should be good to go.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Holy ****! It's uncle Phil!

lol

While I've got to respect everybody trying to give him weightloss pointers and motivation, he already knows what he has to do. Everybody knows that in order to lose fat you have to eat less and exercise. It really is that easy. Also, I noticed a comment saying that he was considering cutting weight training out of his program. :nono: Don't even think about it.

If you don't continue to stimulate your muscles while you are dropping weight, you will lose muscle at about 30-50% the rate you lose your fat. Meaning for every 50 pounds you lose, you are going to lose 15 - 25 pounds of muscle. That is a year's worth of progress.

Besides that, when you lift, you increase your metabolism. More muscle means a higher caloric requirement to support those muscles. In short, you will actually lose fat faster if you are doing strength training with your cardio and diet. That is why programs like the P90x all emphasize resistance training.

Ok, now that I've got that said...

This guy wants to know how to improve his fat-man game in the mean time. I'm going to be real honest, I've always kind of wanted to step in a fat man's shoes for a week. There is literally enormous potential. Some of the biggest players to ever exist were heavier men - The Notorious B.I.G., BIG PUN, Chris Farley (yeah dude), Sean Kingston, and many others have all had huge success with the ladies.

Sure, all of those guys have money (So does Jack Black, but he doesn't get half the ***** that the notorious B.I.G. got), but I know some true-to-life "big poppa's" as well. Watch these people real close, and notice that they straight up reek of confidence. As a bigger guy, you are actually lent the luxury of automatic presence -- The ability to be the "elephant in the room." It really is a powerful thing. Watch an episode of roseanne and watch how Dan dominates almost every scene. Or on the fresh prince of bel-air, despite Will's jokes, see how Uncle Phil commands attention. Watch some B.I.G. videos and interview clips. Even Rick Ross knows how to play the fat-man game.

In the end, stay confident, use your presence to your advantage, and most importantly have a sense of humor about your weight. Biggy made fat jokes about himself all of the time. Instead of being self conscious and insecure about being overweight, you can turn it in to a sort of gimmick.

In the mean time - start working on losing that weight.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im big myself...im 5'4 weigin in 300+ and try to make it hollywood cuz normal life for me anit cut it. Women look at me like im a nobody and ****. Cant take it. Rather be hangin with P.Diddy, Jay-Z, Young Jezzy, and all of the superstars getting money than have to stuggle with everybody else....**** suck, and still **** the women in Monroe,Louisianna cuz they suck also, period....

coffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im 6 2 and wiegh 227 and i was told if i wanted any chance with girls id need to lose 40 pounds. im a big build like the guy earlier said if i had 0 body fat i think id still be bout 200 even. 250 is a good goal but i think if you truly wanna be happy u gotta get down to the 200 mark at least thats how i feel. i have cut out my major fat intake and eat as little as i can usually try to keep it under a 1000 and i do a lil bit of walking i need to get back into the gym i was goin 3-4 times a week

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
coffin said:
eat as little as i can usually try to keep it under a 1000 and i do a lil bit of walking i need to get back into the gym i was goin 3-4 times a week
terrible TERRIBLE idea. please nobody listen to this. a guy your size needs at LEAST 2000 calories a day to function properly and stay generally healthy. what you are doing is borderline starvation.

for the fatties out there: STARVING YOURSELF WILL NOT HELP YOU. You will lose tons of muscle tissue and water weight. While the scale may say you're losing weight, you are not losing FAT. And guess what? The second you get to the weight you feel you should be at, you're going to be even fatter than you were before once you go back to the food you normally eat.

you need a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, not a crash diet.

-If it grows in the ground or on a tree, you can eat it.
-If it comes in a plastic or shiny wrapper, don't eat it.

If you are trying to lose weight while putting on muscle, aim for 40% of your calories coming from protein, 40% from carbs, and 20% from fat. For quicker results, go for 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat. FAT IS NOT BAD FOR YOU IF IT COMES FROM GOOD THINGS such as cheese, eggs, and nuts. "Nutrition classes" and "FDA guidelines" are generally bull****. If you want to be strong and have a low body fat percentage, you need to eat lots of protein.

Take your bodyweight and multiply it by 15. That is the amount of calories per day that you need to eat to maintain your current weight, assuming you are eating GOOD FOODS. Subtract anywhere from 500-1000 from this number and eat that many calories per day. You WILL lose fat.

Work out 3-4 days at the gym. Lift HEAVY WEIGHTS. 3 sets of 8-10 reps. 3 exercises per muscle group. Get some kind of cardio anywhere from 3-5 days per week. You WILL lose fat.

Don't look at the scale. Look at yourself in the mirror. That is all that matters.

Drink tons of water. Don't eat carbs at night. Order some whey protein and have 1-2 scoops of it after you lift with weights.

There is NO other way to lose fat in a healthy way. Eating drastically low calories is BAD for you and you will not get sustained results. Pills are bull****, "diets" are bull****. EAT CLEAN, LIFT HARD and SWEAT. You will lose weight.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD.
If you're trying to loose weight thinking that this will get women than don't do it.
I don't think anyone is saying losing weight will make women fall into his lap. That being said, losing weight will certainly help your game by removing a natural disqualifier. I get a lot more attention when I dye my hair in the same way because instead of looking old I look more youthful and younger women are a LOT more receptive to me. I'm 32 and often get that I look 24-26. Women are far more likely to date someone a few years older than someone a DECADE older. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the women who are into much older men are a LOT fewer than the women that are into guys on the high end of their peer group's age bracket. Your weight and build are the same way.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I don't think anyone is saying losing weight will make women fall into his lap. That being said, losing weight will certainly help your game by removing a natural disqualifier. I get a lot more attention when I dye my hair in the same way because instead of looking old I look more youthful and younger women are a LOT more receptive to me. I'm 32 and often get that I look 24-26. Women are far more likely to date someone a few years older than someone a DECADE older. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the women who are into much older men are a LOT fewer than the women that are into guys on the high end of their peer group's age bracket. Your weight and build are the same way.
Again , the hair thing , its all in your head. Attraction is not a choice. And im not talking bull$hit i heard from DeAngelo.

Look at George Clooney hair.
http://www.topnews.in/uploads/George-Clooney4.jpg

He was acclaimed sexiest man alive !! And he's not that handsome. He's got charisma and confidence.

About your hair , ill tell you why you get more attention when you dye them. Because you feel different about yourself , you feel younger.

Its an old and very powerful NLP concept that everyone should hammer it in his head. It says
" Whatever you feel , she feels "

So , if you feel hate for yourself , many people are going to hate you. If you respect yourself , others will respect you. If you put a target in your forehead and feel like a victim , others will take their best shot at you.

So , cut this non-sense bull$hit. Start finding your values and respecting yourself for who you are. Thats when you gonna get to that "NEXT LEVEL" of this game. When you no longer feel the need to make someone like you.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Again , the hair thing , its all in your head. Attraction is not a choice. And im not talking bull$hit i heard from DeAngelo.

Look at George Clooney hair.
http://www.topnews.in/uploads/George-Clooney4.jpg

He was acclaimed sexiest man alive !! And he's not that handsome. He's got charisma and confidence.

About your hair , ill tell you why you get more attention when you dye them. Because you feel different about yourself , you feel younger.

Its an old and very powerful NLP concept that everyone should hammer it in his head. It says
" Whatever you feel , she feels "

So , if you feel hate for yourself , many people are going to hate you. If you respect yourself , others will respect you. If you put a target in your forehead and feel like a victim , others will take their best shot at you.

So , cut this non-sense bull$hit. Start finding your values and respecting yourself for who you are. Thats when you gonna get to that "NEXT LEVEL" of this game. When you no longer feel the need to make someone like you.
Please don't use celebs as examples of what people find attractive. They're frakking celebs. Of course they're attractive. He could dye it pink and green polka dots and women would still find him attractive. Well... maybe not. But that's not the point.

We're talking about natural disqualifiers. Being morbidly obese, old, short, etc are good examples. If you can do something about it and change things for the better, then go for it. It's just one less strike you have working against you. Again, you can still get attraction, but for every less natural disqualifier you have, the easier things will be fore you. Same as being really good looking means you have that much less to work for in terms of generating attraction, since, you know, you're already naturally frakking attractive!