Advice ASAP please guys

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:
Ok heres the story I have been going out with my GF for over 3 months.. A dance is this saturday (tolo) she cannot go (she cant plus she goes to another HS) but this very beautiful senior asked me to go with her tonight... What do I do. Would it be wrong to go with another chick as friends I think she likes me as more but I do not know. So what would you do?...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go with her, if your going just as friends your gf shouldnt care. if she trusts you she'll let you.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
:confused:
Ok heres the story I have been going out with my GF for over 3 months.. A dance is this saturday (tolo) she cannot go (she cant plus she goes to another HS) but this very beautiful senior asked me to go with her tonight... What do I do. Would it be wrong to go with another chick as friends I think she likes me as more but I do not know. So what would you do?...
Go with the senior, ƒuck her brains out, and pretend like nothing happened...

Actually, just tell your girl you're gonna have to go with someone else then, you don't need to tell her "this super-hot senior that I masturbate to asked me to come with her as she was man-handling me."

Reaction score
If you do go, your girl is going to be upset - so be ready to be slapped. How would you react if your girl did the same with another guy? Uh Huh, I thought so!!!

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

what she doesn't know wont hurt her, ryt?

when word reaches her and she asks you about it, dont deny it but just be casual. then change the topic.

if shes still upset, maybe you can tell her that you wanted to go and since she asked you, then you came. youre supposed to enjoy ur life too.

on the other hand, take it as a compliment. since most girls test us, just take it that she really does have very high IL to be a bit jealous.

then its HER turn 'be happy'. ;)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this, man.

What would YOU do if your girlfriend said she was going to a dance, WITHOUT YOU, moreover with ANOTHER GUY, and she said he was 'JUST A FRIEND'.

Would you be happy with that?

How do you think she is going to act if you go with another girl to that dance?

Use some common sense. Don't treat your girl like crap and expect her to give you the world, and vice versa: don't take crap from her.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this, man.

What would YOU do if your girlfriend said she was going to a dance, WITHOUT YOU, moreover with ANOTHER GUY, and she said he was 'JUST A FRIEND'.

Would you be happy with that?

How do you think she is going to act if you go with another girl to that dance?

Use some common sense. Don't treat your girl like crap and expect her to give you the world, and vice versa: don't take crap from her.

Reaction score
She goes to a different high school... that makes it ok then. Just don't tell her. If you hook up with this girl you'll have to discover how strong your morals are, but if you don't just have fun. Heck I'd do it just to test out how well I'm in control of myself, and it'll also make you look good at the dance showing up with that girl- it'll do your social status wonders.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Go alone. If you see that senior girl there, dance with her, but don't be her date. If you've got a gf and you promised to be exclusive, keep it that way.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter anymore.... Im now going out with a senior at my HS ... I feel so bad for my ex GF inside i still love her im so confused it sucks badly... My new GF is great but she just doesnt compare to my ex.. She says "like " every other word ahh but tonight i had fun went 4x4in and all that but im so confused my new gf she fricken was all over me now she will kiss me on her own but somtimes she doesnt like bein kissed its ODD AHHHHH

Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
...but somtimes she doesnt like bein kissed its ODD AHHHHH
She is trying to control the relationship...you decide when the action starts not her! Or else leave and get a chick that don't mind your lips on her!!