Advancing things with girl that is leaving

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok boys, my journey is coming towards an end. Through it I feel I'm much more willing to make a move, more sexual, and a multitude of posistive traits.

Let me begin. I just arrived home a few minutes ago from hanging out with her (6:45 AM) and I'm pretty damn well sure she's into me. The night before she invited me to some party that was happening at friends place, she said about 8-9 people would be there but when we arrived only 3-4 were actually there. One by one people started going to bed and my friend who was my ride (wasn't really in the right stature to be driving) wanted to go so I didn't have much choice...

Upon arriving home around 3 AM I knew I was going against my gut instinct and I should really be back there with her. I log into MSN and within moments she messages me and I tell her she should come get me. She agrees and moments later we are returning to the house minus everyone but us two. We do some general chatting and I do my best to get up close to her and get a few "accidental" touches in on her ass, etc. she doesn't seem to mind so I keep going with it.

After a while we decide to watch a movie where we both lie on the couch together, but on opposing ends. I start by tickeling her feet and slowly moving up the calves. She isn't pulling back one bit and she's completely sober (no alcohol to make things complicated) so I know I have this in the bag (in the sense I know that she wants to be mine). Throughout the movie I made my way up to her inner thigh region (it's pretty damn hard to move north when she's wearing medium fitting jeans so that's about as far as I could go) where she squeamed a little due to being tickelish. I notice the more daring I am the more she returns. Since she seems to be highly inexperienced (I'm no pro either) I think she took it light on me. For my thigh escapades she'd gently rub my thighs and calves which I took as a good sign:up:.

At about 6:30 my friends mom pops in the house to the sight of us two laying on the couch, we greet her, kind of laughing how odd it was. We decide for me to go back to my place before my mom wonders where I am in the morning and why my friend is over at my place and I'm not there. When we arrive at my place we sat there discussing what we planned on doing for her last night, she recommended that we hang out tonight, and just talked about life in general for a little while. Kept up some good eye contact and I can tell she wants to have a little "fun" before she leaves.

-------------

I have one word of advice to any aspiring ladies men (I don't really want to be one, I just want to be able to make girls that I want lust after me) and it's too not be a pansy. I'm still trying to get over the whole, "I'm scared so I better not make a move and this go no where" **** but if you're feeling confident trust your gut and do it! She may turn you down, but the rewards of trying outweight anything.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is a day of mixed emotions.

The positives:

This girl is mine.
I've improved my field skill ten fold.
I feel braver.
I'll see her again in the future

The Negatives:

She's gone.

----------

I'm too tired (been up for about 27 hours now) to tell you the whole story, perhaps another day, but let me tell you this. She was given me head until a stupid ass drunk friend of hers started busting down the door to her room.

Despite the fact I couldn't bang her last night I must say I'm quite pleased in the fact she's 100% clean. I know this because right before I stuck my **** in her face she said, "I've never done this before" to which I replied, "gotta start somewhere, right?". I thought I sounded kinda like a prick by saying that so later I said, "don't worry you're not the only rookie here". It's kind of cool knowing you got a virgin and she must really be digging you to be doing these things with you.

Since I opened her up sexually, I think college may be my downfall if you know what I mean.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job itishe. You came on this thread a bit nearvous and insecure and the final thing you just posted showed how far you came just by having a bit of confidence.

I wish we could get more people like you on here. People that actually try stuff instead of saying "oh, I can't do this."

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, to hell if it tasted like walleye.

It tasted metallicy almost like when you lick that type of battery and it still has juice in it. It didn't stink, just tasted bad.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was on MSN at work and when I logged in I must of gotten about 5 messages each asking, "So are you going out with XXX"?

I honestly don't know, we never left on terms of a relationship (you'd think she'd be into a commitment if I was the first guy she did things with and she's not a slut). How do you think I best go about finding out if she'd be into a long-distance relationship until she comes back?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jim was in the supermarket one day and saw an old friend of his from highschool. the buddy recognized him, exchanged pleasantries but then donned a serious face and told him he was looking really bad. jim thought this was strange, since he felt great, but brushed it off until a few days ago when he ran into another buddy with the same thing to say...you look like shiit! jim was really confused since he felt great, so he went to the doc.

the doctor opens up his big book of diseases and conditions and begins scanning...looks great, feels great...no ....looks bad, feels bad...no... "here it is!" the doctor said upon arriving at looks bad but feels great. "youre a vagina!"

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're going out, but two hour phonecalls with no ***** is getting pretty ****ty. She's coming back in January.:cuss:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here got experience with long distance relationships?