Adding the Funny to C&F

asilva732

Reaction score
First off I gotta thank this forum for the great material in the DJ Bible.
It have felt the improvement already.
I consider myself a shy guy and with ****y, tenacious attitude. yet I am told I am attractive. The thing is when I go practice my C&F on girls I notice I show most of the C and little to no F.

And from what I read here the ****y and handsome guy has the perception of a jerk, which is good short term and nothing more.

so thats it for now, any tips on adding the F to C&F?

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a problem for me also. Especially when I was nervous and not over my approach anxiety. I would just end up looking like a jackass but it was better then being just shy. Usually you stop being funny when you are over thinking everything. Just put a smile on and be observant of everything around you to help you get material. Really what happened with me is I would be putting so much of my thoughts to try and get this girl to like me that I couldn't be my natural self. The remedy for that was to just stop caring about what other think. Start off by joking with people that you a comfortable with and then slowly moving up the ladder.

I find watching stand up comedy and really paying attention to people that are funny and how they act help a lot. The smile is a big portion of it to. If you have a big smile on they almost will always be laughing to, and if they are not, walk away. good luck man

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just smile bro. Use your facial expressions to know you're joking. Like if you're teasing her, laugh with her.

Watch Ryan Reynolds. I love his sarcastic sense of humor. Although, in the movies, he comes off as a jackass because he doesn't laugh or smile, so people think he's serious.

As long as you smile and laugh with the joke, she should pick up that it's a joke.

Another thing...you CAN go overboard with the joking. I had a girl tell me I had feel her like **** all the time, so I brought it down a little, lol.

asilva732

Reaction score
maybe i wasnt clear in my first post or w/e but what i am trying to say is that in most of the material i come up is typically a ****y remark and i hint it it as joke by smiling. so in other words i feel like im not really doing C&F and just adding the smile for some type of rapport.

as for the tip of watching some standup comedy ive been doing that every morning this week. someone here mentioned the website rooftopcomedy and this is great! props to whoever mentioned it. i find that it gives a good mindset for the rest of the day.

asilva732

Reaction score
haha..
anyways basically i am a stubborn guy. how can you teach funny to a guy like me

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just smile bro. Use your facial expressions to know you're joking. Like if you're teasing her, laugh with her.
I agree with this. Use your tone of voice and facial expressions to let her know you're joking.