act as if

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you go to the store or wherever act like your the king. act as if your president, act as if you have a 9 inch ****. Do this and you wont fear anyone or any hottie. Just act like that. This will boost confidence and everyhing. hope you listen. remember practice this and you will fell awesome.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so you want me to act like Bush, put a fake smile on my face and make people hate me in general?

:D :cheer:

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, what my man (no homo) here is trying to communicate is this:

When you walk into the store, remember you have a pair of balls and ACT LIKE IT e.g. don't be a punk and be sure of yourself.

If a KING or a MAN THAT WAS SURE OF HIMSELF saw a pretty girl, he'd walk up to her and KNOW that she's just plain stupid if she don't wanna get with him. After all, what women DOESN'T want to be a Queen??

At the end of the day, the King knows that the girls who may have rejected him could never be queen, and in comparison are peasents.

Who's really losing here??? Thank you

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boiler Room. This is where the "act as if" quote comes from. Watch that movie, those guys embody the whole act as if attitude

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killbill
Next time you go to the store or wherever act like your the king. act as if your president, act as if you have a 9 inch ****. Do this and you wont fear anyone or any hottie. Just act like that. This will boost confidence and everyhing. hope you listen. remember practice this and you will fell awesome.
True. But does this put numbers in your phone? No. You can think that you're the emperor of of North America, but this will get you nothing because it doesn't invoke action.

A more valuable thing to concentrate on is action. It doesn't matter how good you think you are in your head, you have to approach and initiate conversations.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by killbill
Watch a little too much boiler room?

Great movie by the way, everybody here should watch it.