acne scars???

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly how many acne scars do you have on your back?

From my knowledge, im am positive that most, if not all, acne scar treatments are designed for facial scarring only.

Theres things like dermabrasion (which i strongly urge you to stay away from), TCA cross peel, or injections.

If i were you i would look into an injectable filler. The filler that i would recommend is a substance that is similar to collagen. Dont use collagen injections, they are temporary, and u will need repeated injections every 3-6 months.

THere are fillers however that are just like collagen but are PERMANENT. These fillers contain something like 3% polyacrylymade gel and 97% water. Therefore , your body does not obsorbe much of the lioquid which is injected, and therefore they last forever in ur skin. Fillers such as these are called: Artecoll (used in Canada, and sometimes in U.S), Silicone microdroplets (they use a liquid called Silikon 4000, also only found in U.S), and otthers that u can get overseas, are bio-alcamid, and Aquamid (mostly found in Australia). One of these substances is what u would want to use to fill these scars in permanently.

Okay but heres the BIG problem. Firstly like i said, i do not believe that these injectable fillers are intended for the body. They mostly use these on the face, for facial acne scars. Secondly, these fillers only work for a certain type of scar called "rolling scars". These are scars where if u strech the skin around it, it appears that the scar has dissapeared, and ur skin looks normal, when u streth it like this. These fillers DO NOT work on box scars and ice-pick scars, where if u stretch the skin the scar does not seem to disappear.

Not here is ur last BIG and final problem. These fillers are FVCKING expensive. They cost around 800 dollars per cubic centimeter (cc). Plus derms or plastic surgeons will charge you a service charge for them having to do the injections. And u MUST have a professional do these injections, because if you over inject then U ARE FVCKED. There is no way to treat an over injection.
So the cost is around $800/cc. How many acne scars do u have on ur back, how deep are they, and how many cc's do u think u will need. You better be ****ing loaded with cash and maybe willing to pay into the 10's of thousands if u wanna cure these things completely. And like i said, i dont even think they use these injections on the body.