acne scars???

steeltoeboots

Reaction score
are there any possible way to get rid of acne scars? I have them all over my back because i used pop them when i was younger. now days i only have one or two pimples per month so I'm not worried about eliminating acne. I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THESE SCARS!!! the fact that i can't even go to the beach or the pool without being self conscious about my back makes me less of a man. any help would be appreciated.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scars don't look ugly IMO. Just put some muscle on your back and you'll be fine.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you shower- just before you soap, pop a vitamin E geltab and rub the oil into to scars. Then soap and rinse with almost-hot water, very well. Afterwards, apply Hawaiian Tropic AfterSun lotion. Do this for three weeks, and the scars are gone. After the three weeks- new skin will cover the raised scars completely. I cleard up my orange-peel face this way! Now, its smoother than a newborn's rear-end.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilberto said:
When you shower- just before you soap, pop a vitamin E geltab and rub the oil into to scars. Then soap and rinse with almost-hot water, very well. Afterwards, apply Hawaiian Tropic AfterSun lotion. Do this for three weeks, and the scars are gone. After the three weeks- new skin will cover the raised scars completely. I cleard up my orange-peel face this way! Now, its smoother than a newborn's rear-end.
does the same thing work for streach marks?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of people using something-or-other acid on acne scars to get rid of them. Can't remember what it's called. Copper peptides (Folligen or Tricomin) supposedly heal even old scars over time.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for some chick I'm training. I'll look into it

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay away from chemical peels, and harsh scrubs. Vitamin E(d-Alpha Tocopherol) is perfectly safe for topical use. It just takes some time for the new skin to take over. Yes- it also works on stretch marks! Contrary to what many think are caused by quick weight-loss....stretch marks are really caused by rapid weight-gain! You gotta literally bathe the skin in E-oil a bit longer(3-5 weeks) for stretchers, though.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she got them from her tits growing to DD's through puberty and her ass. does she need to rub the afterSun sh!t on after applying the vit-E caps for streach marks.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.....after she is all nice and dry. Put the lotion on ideally before bedtime.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet, I don't whant to overtake this thread but this would apply to acne scars also.

@dilbert. What IU vit-E should I buy. I already have E 500UI is that OK.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilberto said:
Is Hawaiian Tropic a brand? And where can I find this lotion?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilberto said:
Why aftersun lotion?

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get rid of acne scars is to prevent new ones from forming. One and 2 new spot per month can add up since scars take a long time to heal. Focus on not having anymore pimples should be your main concern.

What works for me is Tea tree oil, diet, stress level and exercise. I don't even use any acne medication anymore because that just mess up my skin in the long run and I become dependent on them. You have to fix acne at the source, medication only treat the symptom.

If you don't do anything eles, I would suggest you use Tea Tree oil for spot treatment. I have never tried anything to kill a spot faster then this and it leave no scar behind.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any brand lotion with Aloe Vera, and Keratin should work. The Aloe and Keratin help promote healthy collagen formation and healing. Tea tree oil works too....especially for psoriasis.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steeltoeboots said:
are there any possible way to get rid of acne scars? I have them all over my back because i used pop them when i was younger. now days i only have one or two pimples per month so I'm not worried about eliminating acne. I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THESE SCARS!!! the fact that i can't even go to the beach or the pool without being self conscious about my back makes me less of a man. any help would be appreciated.
Just curious how old are you now? How long did it take for your acne to start calming down?

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
steeltoeboots said:
Cover it up with some killer tattoo artwork!...Full backpiece FTW!!! :rockon: