Accidental shopping thing, need help!

funnyperson

Reaction score
Shopping with girl, need help!

I was planning to go shopping for some clothes, i ask a Girl who im friends with who she goes clothes shopping with. Later on she offers to come with to give me a second opinion on what to buy. I accept and asked her if Tuesday is ok, she said yer.

Problem, I've only just remembered that tommorow is Valentines day, should i change the date?

Another thing is, when we meet up should i start with a hug? or a "hey :D ", we're alright friends but dont usually hug. Another thing is how should i behave? I was thinking of asking for lunch after we'd finished shopping...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited:

funnyperson

Reaction score
Sorry to bump, but 22 views and no advice?!

Please im in need of some advice/ideas. Thanks in advance.

Sorry again for bumping, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Last edited:

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How hot is she?

Valentine's day and no date? Hmmm.

Well, I wouldn't hug her right when you see her unless that's what you usually do. I would do things the way you guys normally hang out, but with C+F and all the game you've got. She should be really into you at that point.
Then you could sit down on one of those mall benches or couches and if you've got a few IOI's (i.e. you're sure she's attracted) then just throw your arm around her or get right next to her. You kind of have to play it by ear, just do what feels right. I wouldn't kiss her at the mall like that, though. If you've gotten this far then you can definately ask her to lunch.

Keep it up at lunch, hopefully you're a good conversationalist. I would personally just get her to come back to my place and have a happy Valentine's Day. I would try to kiss her at least some point during the day, because it's Valentine's day and that just makes everything more romantic and important to her.

Well I hope that helped, good luck.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are desperate about this?? About going shoping with a girl that is your friend?? :crackup: :crackup:

What a fvucking *****!

funnyperson

Reaction score
Well im a very very frustrated chump atm lol. Thanks for the advice though!

The only problem I can see though is that if i do put my arm around her i will get IOD and she wouldn't quite like it. Maybe some friendly kino?

Shes probably the hottest im gonna get for my standards atm lol

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last year a very sweet card got me the cold shoulder for 2 weeks
so now i just give smthn nice to friends of mine :)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by funnyperson
Well im a very very frustrated chump atm lol. Thanks for the advice though!

The only problem I can see though is that if i do put my arm around her i will get IOD and she wouldn't quite like it. Maybe some friendly kino?

Shes probably the hottest im gonna get for my standards atm lol

I've never seen a more defeatist fvcking attitude.

My advice. Stop now,retool and come back when you've reattached your sac.

funnyperson

Reaction score
I see what you mean lol

I don't want to make anything obvious or try to go somewhere with no initial interest, im pretty much in 'the friendzone' atm, I know its hard to get out of there but i got other girls in mind too. Besides she's a friend i want to keep lol.

So nothing romantic, gotcha! lol

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No man you're misinterpreting everything we say.

Take like a week and get as many dates as you can and read everything about DJism and apply it in the field.

That's the best and fastest way to get better.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo asked her about clothes, and she responds "let me go with you."
you go "ok, lets go on valentines day."
she agrees.

and you're telling me she doesn't seem to have the SLIGHTEST attraction to you?

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It's V-day, she didn't have a date, your her friend so you already have a connection.

**BEING HER FRIEND IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING "JUST FRIENDS"**

You are not in the "Just Friends" zone until she says so.

She probably likes you and is hoping for something great and romantic to happen; she wants to be swept off her feet. But DO NOT play Mr. Nice Guy. Use all of your game, and then go for like a romantic kiss. V-day isn't a time to try to take her home and fvck her.

If you'll notice whenever you're alone with a girl you imagine kissing her or touching her, but you never do it? DO IT! That's your brain (or maybe your penis) saying "Hey idiot! Do something!"

Listen to the voice in your head. If it seems like you should kiss her, than do.