academically slower learner-girl do u care

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are girls willing to date , be freinds with or hang with a guy who is academically slower learner than she is. i am talking about stuff like math -there is a problem solving component it requries u to think and use forumulas to solve the problem, programming-visual basic 6.0 requires u to type in code and make the simple program work and run, accounting has probles to solve for X and they give u this and that. this is at the college level and also at HS before i was slow.like phsics 11 in HS was hard for me all these problems and solving this and that ah hated it gave me headaches same for math problem solving and some math too-required u to really think sometimes. i usually get it but it takes time i have to ask the teacher after class or on her office break or ask fellow classmates who are willing to help me out.
when it comes to straighforward stuff like intro to business class or HR class its easy read the text read the notes and maybe do the questions at the back of the book and ur set for the exam.
so i am saying do girls look down on guys and is it a turnoff if the guys is lets say a slower learner and needs to ask the teacher for questions about something he didn't understand. i now if she ain;t to u who cares someone will, but i just want ur opinions and thoughts.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
who gives a damn.

its a bunch of worthless garbage anyway.

mutha ****as know the meaning of x+z+ay-36 to the 8th power times the circumfrance of the radius but they dont know how to handle a chick. ****s crazed homie. ****z crazed.

Anyway thats my rant onto your question.

I dont think some nerdgirl is gonna punk on you for not learning fast enough. if you dont know you dont know, ask the question get the answer.

As long as your not a complete retard thats stuttering over every word trying to figure out a simple problem you should be ok.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are shes more interested in the size of your manhood than your calculus skills...

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some math:

Your c*ck is longer than hers.

You win.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny this was brought up

I just started my summer semester and I happened to sit next to a cute-azz chick in my Business Math

we went over some basic stuff today and she would be stuck on every problem

I mean, she'd just right down the problem and wait for the instructor to solve it on the board

it was funny to me, cos I thought she is very good looking but the dumb look on her face made her even cuter in my eyes

maybe I should help her out tommorow, thus breaking the ice

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by escobar04

maybe I should help her out tommorow, thus breaking the ice
Be VERY careful here. Don't become her study buddy thinking you'll move on to bigger and better things. It's true: girls do NOT give a damn how smart you are. They'll use you to help with their homework and then throw you away.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
IME, the tutor-tutette scenario doesn't work so well for scoring. What does work -- and works well -- is the study group setup. When girls see you as their equal (instead of their teacher) they drop their guard.

A buddy of mine and I used to crash the lecture-hall 100-level classes when we were seniors (and, admittedly, beyond) just to meet sleepy-eyed undergrad chicks in their sweats and pink fuzzy slippers. Of course, we'd already know the material inside and out (having studied it three years earlier), but we'd hook up with them, arrange a "study night" back at our place. . . . you get the idea. Gold, baby. Pure freakin' gold. We were trying them on like hats. The only outlay is the books, and often you don't even need those if it's a lecture hall-sized class.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all joe, i think you need to go for a Dyslexia and Dyspracsia test, i went for them this year and found out i am both.

Girls like guys who ask questioins in class, it shows your a learner.

If a girl does not like someone who is a little slower at picking things up in class (fvck her)

Ricard

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
just becuase you're academically smart doesn't make you 100% cut out for reality.

now go back to scrubbing my bathroom stormtrooper clone or else.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what happens if u get lower grades than her lets say ur a c plus to b minus students and shes like a b plus.
lets put it this way what happens if she gets higher marks then u-will it be a problem.as a whole do u girls care. i usually thought a girl going for a smarter or smart guy meant better earning potential and success which equates to more money-like doctors, lawyers, successful businessmen and anyone who went to univ with a bachelors or higher. women love successful men.

i had this problem before in HS got my mark in science 9 scored like 56% yea it was hard and the girl next to me got like 80%(something like that -just scored higher) and said "such a poor mark".

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
who gives a damn.

its a bunch of worthless garbage anyway.

mutha ****as know the meaning of x+z+ay-36 to the 8th power times the circumfrance of the radius but they dont know how to handle a chick. ****s crazed homie. ****z crazed.

Anyway thats my rant onto your question.

I dont think some nerdgirl is gonna punk on you for not learning fast enough. if you dont know you dont know, ask the question get the answer.

As long as your not a complete retard thats stuttering over every word trying to figure out a simple problem you should be ok.
listen to this guy