Absolutely Revolutionary!!!

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...my...god...

I can honestly say this is some of the best stuff I have read. More! Give me MORE!

(By saying that I am in actuality in effect of your AR, you are giving to the community something that is very beneficial, we want more, so we come and ask for it. If you wanted to, you could take away the posts, and that would leave us craving more. Henceforth because of our desire for more, we become followers. I love this shyt.)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Whacked!

You could also have inner focus and the desire to follow becomes a moot point. No care is made as to whether another person is inside of your radius because it is only your internal functions taht really matter.

As a criminal... you don't care if you live or die, as long as your internal desires are met. External actions are only an expression of your internal desires need to grow.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing stuff. All of it, Awareness radius, analysis radius, make so much sense. And the 'multiple self' link was a great read.

Deserves to be bumped.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumped again. People need to read this. I think the length is scaring some but it is a very good read.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is bull**** though.

It still will only work if she is physically attracted to you. If some nasty ugly guy came up complimented and then ignored her she'd be happy he was gone.

If some guy she ALREADY thought was attractive enough to **** before he did any techniques came up and talked to her then stopped, then she'd of course want his attention back.

It all comes down to looks in the end.

If she finds you attractive there is very little you can do wrong.
If she finds you ugly there is very little you can do right.

That's really all it comes down to.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BvBidd, it's not fvking ignoring people...

I think you've got a problem with reading... How many lines did you read before you became frustrated and gave up?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about the last part. The first part would probally make you look like a more fun person but not if your doing it on purpose.

Umberto75

Don Juan
Reaction score
BL portrays your dominance before you begin a conversation. Once you master your AR your body seems to learn that you are more important and follows through with attractive (dominant) body language. This stuff makes interactions with girls and people in general so much easier. YOU BECOME MORE ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE. your body follows suite. Its like your mind is cleared of all the unimportant bull**** that fvcks us up. Your focus is on your pleasure and happiness AND NOT ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF OTHERS, MALE AND FEMALE. THIS IS WHERE ATTRACTION BEGINS---->BL!!
People will now seek your approval.
If you feel your AR growing or the state diminishing, LEAN BACK!!
sounds like Fat Joe but leaning back will remind you that you are in control of the conversation. They have to prove themselves to you.
Its like the pressure you felt before, the nervousness, is passed to them.

Its hard to comprehend or believe that this works but it is so motivating and exciting to see it in action. It virtually eliminantes social anxiety because you have all you need to be accepted inside of you (in a social situation), You dont seek approval and people tend to seek yours. They portray submissive postures which is extremely attractive in women, when your used to snotty looks and upturned noses.

AR is absolutely the key to good BL, conversation, sexuasl pleasure, ect. It ties it all together

I always tried to present good dominant BL but felt like a fake. The effect I got was unsatisfying.

Great Example of Field Useage:
My boy works at a strip club and is tasked to basically cater to the features that come in from week to week. He takes them to bars, drives them around, takes care of their needs, ect. Normally doents sex them. Great guy. great job
I work at a bar. So he decided to take this beautiful stripper to my bar where i work. Im bartending and they come up (Before I continue I gotta say afterwards I found out this chick had all kinds of awards and adult accolades (softcore not hardcore) shes been on Dannis Hot Box, DDG, has her own website and has won many topless and nude contest, She is smoking hot.) So anyway they come to the bar and I chat them up hang out for a while being my normal charming self. They tell me later to come into the strip club the next night which i do. When i get there i say hello to my boy and a few minutes later she sees me and comes up to hang out and whatnot, asks me to tell here when i want another beer. My boys hooking me up with beers too. She puts on her show and has the whole house going crazy. Amazing show. Afterwards she comes up to me gives me a beer and kisses my cheek. Everybody is like WTF. Whats so special about this guy? Good feeling.
Socially it makes you cool (sound corny i know)

Now you can use it so establish a wide array of girls that are attracted to you and play it cool, not trying to bone all of them
OR
You can be aggresive and really try to bone all
its a matter of preference, so it can be madified to your moods
If your goal is to improve your social status and dynamics it will work and women will be attracted to you regardless of you trying.