AAAgh? Help?

B

BenPW-DJNewbie

Theres this girl that told me she thinks Im fit, and that she fancies me?
I have known her about 3-4 days. My female friend thinks she's just desperate, and my male friends say that if I like her, then go for her?
She's a year younger than me, so i dont know whether people will tease me cos of it? What do you guys think I should do?

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
leave it, age differences in sec. school are worse than once you leave

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you better not let people tease you for having a girlfriend... whether shes a year younger or a year older.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age means nothings. You'll get older girls who are immature tw*ts and younger girls who are mature and cooler than anyone your own age. I'm currently seeing some girl who's 17 and I'm 15. I don't get **** for it, in fact I get more respect for being able to attract a girl two years older than me. I do get the odd idiot who thinks it's weird and tries to get people to think I'm odd for doing it. But they always fail, so they can go f*ck themselves.

Emotion_sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
One year is not really anything, neither is age.
It's all about maturity level, and if you think she's on the same level as you, go for it.

If they dis you for it, ask them, "And wheres yours?" (if they don't have one of course)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft a year. Who is gonna give a sh!t?

Go for it mate.

B

BenPW-DJNewbie

Thanks, we're gonna meet up sometime this week and chat for awhile. I'll see how mature and stuff she is. If she acts like a child, then I won't bother. I want someone mature who I can talk to. Cheers lads.