A woman I like is sad and seeking attention! HELP!

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo, there’s this girl I want to **** at work, she and I have something going on, she gives me looks and we flirt. She just broke up with her boyfriend 2 days ago, and since she came back from her free day, I think she is seeking attentionso I ask her how is she, but everybody know she and her boyfriend split up.

She looks at me like she is sad and I think she wants me to aske her how is she feeling.
What should I do?
should I ask how is she feeling?
Should I still be flirty?
Or should I not give her attention, at all, not even talk, like she doesn’t exist so that she thinks “wow, we is he not asking me how I feel??”…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you suggest like I thought, to not give her attention for some days, and to act also as if she is not there, so she questions what the hell is happening?
No, but don't offer a 'listening ear' to her relationship problems. That's what her girlfriends are for.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you can tell her that. "If you want to grab a drink after work, I'm cool with that, but no griping about your ex. You can gripe to your gfs."

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like it when you gripe and whine about your ex(es), so don't allow them to do the same to you.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally monkey branch before breaking up. Chances are that she already has another guy lined up or in sight. Ask her out and see where that goes. If she gives you any push back then retreat.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First the obvious: don't sh1t where you eat. Find chicks somewhere else other than work and save yourself a potential world of grief. This has been preached on here endlessly but I do see you're new. Some guys will tell you that it isn't a big deal, but there are plenty of horror stories out there that confirm it isn't worth the risk at the end of the day.

Second, this chick is going to be validation-seeking for the next number of weeks. She will be open to sex from other men now, but the ex isn't going away anytime soon. No reason to "comfort her." She won't give you brownie points for doing it, and you will become her emotional tampon for when her mean ex does something bad. I wouldn't bother going down that path.

If you aren't going to heed the advice to simply pursue other women, just casually ask her out for a drink after work one day and see where it goes.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you dont mind the possibility of being fired, ask her out and escalate

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating from work is not abundance mindset at all, what are you doing bro, this job could afford you the opportunity of resource to consistently meet women, instead your gonna burn the bridge for a single piece of tail?

You sound needy and devoid of purpose, like you've just had a bunch of time to sit and think about this, stop doing that and get on your purpose, assign all your time, leave none left to think with, just forward

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
You are not responsible for the feelings of others.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an old saying : "You've made your bed. Now you've got to sleep in it." . Your coworker has made hers and now she has to sleep in it.

Women like to play the victim even, or especially when they are simply dealing with the consequences of their actions. Like someone else mentioned, dating coworkers is usually not a good idea. Are there exceptions? Rarely. Just like there are some people that have 6 toes and 6 fingers instead of 5. Do you really think you're the exception?