A witch...

Chief

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright fellow don Juans...what to say (c+f) when a woman tells you shes a witch. I had this gal tell me she was a wiccan. It totally caught me off guard so I'm interested in what your responses would be.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is a C+F way to talk about someone's religion w/out getting the person pissed off at you. I've fvcked a girl who practiced wiccan. When she told me about it, it just said "cool". Then I asked her about spells and shyte. Then, I changed the topic.

Reaction score
sorry I have to agree. to wiccans it's there religion. in fact if you study history you will find that paganism was the first religion way before all the other religions came around and coopted peoples minds to their own ideolgies.

don't even go there with c&f with her...it'd be like trying to pick up on a sista and telling slave jokes....a deadly mistake!

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

Most witches I've come across have a dry sarcastic sense of humor and don't process jokes to well. Everything you saw on Sabrina the teenage witch, you can cram it. I'd becareful though... she might project herself to your room and jump up and down your bed;)

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its no big deal man. My sister is a Wiccan so I'm cool with all this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised at all. Most of its no different than Catholocicsm. You'd be surprised how closely related all religions are. After all how different can twohuman beings be. IF you've read SS you know the same seduction moves can work on any women just different context. So the same religion works for all people just different names.

COmmon Miscomception. All Witches practice witchcraft and spells.
A spell is no different than a prayer. Its the exact same thing. JUst they do it a lil different. It just has the same outcome

BE careful most Wiccans are nice but like all religions you get cooky bible-beaters and witched and ****.

Really it is thier religion. Just say thats intresting unless you understand Pagenism you'll just end up hirting yourself i the log run

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, the thing to do is to pretend to be really interested in it. Tell her you know very little about it but were always interested in finding out more about it.

Eventually, she'll have to show you some idols or some sh1t at her place and then its gravy-time.

She will also eventually want to push the envelope too far with you and when she wants to sacrifice the neighbor's dog, you should move on.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
******* that was ****ing mean. (Hope your Catholic cause I am)
Canabalistic Jesus Eater. No wonder your all so fat. You can't even pray without stopping for jeezits and wine
(If your a jew)
NO wonder Hitler tried to kill one.... to bad he lost

Tell me your religion so I can insult you for insulting my sister religion. Its all fair in love and war

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh NEXT any witch... where the hell do you people find "witches"... do they fly around on broom sticks? seriously, you are kidding right? if some chick came out with this i'd end the date right there and next her.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
******* that was ****ing mean. (Hope your Catholic cause I am)
Canabalistic Jesus Eater. No wonder your all so fat. You can't even pray without stopping for jeezits and wine
(If your a jew)
NO wonder Hitler tried to kill one.... to bad he lost
the forum tard strikes again^

wiccans:rolleyes: pffft what bollocks, all these females between 15 and 50 jumping on the "wiccan" bandwagon, can it get anymore unoriginal?
so your a wiccan? how cool and unique you must be.
when a woman tells you shes a witch. I had this gal tell me she was a wiccan. It totally caught me off guard
the exact reaction she was after, no doubt
I'm interested in what your responses would be.
thats great,so what have you got to eat around here?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chief
Allright fellow don Juans...what to say (c+f) when a woman tells you shes a witch. I had this gal tell me she was a wiccan. It totally caught me off guard so I'm interested in what your responses would be.
Invite her on a date to Hot Topic.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a wiccan once (we wound up in a polygamous LTR livign together, hot sex but baaaad breakup).

I think some wiccans are attracted to the glamour of the "W" word, and hence are keen to be "interesting".

Asking about her religeon would be a great way to get her to open up , and at the end of her telling you all about her eligeous beliefs she's going to feel like she can confide anything in you. Advantage is that builds rapport real fast , disadvantage is that it'd put you in the friendzone.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its mostly new agey sort of stuff.. but some are quite serious about their belief system and can get fanatical.. even thought 'wicca' is an invention of the 20th century.. starting with Gardner et al.

i don't think i could help not laughing at some aspect of it.. but if she's serious about it (as some are), just don't discuss religion, politics etc. .. usual stuff.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her that her choice of religion makes god angry and that every day she spends as a witch makes the baby jesus cry.

Personally, I would never date a woman who got offended if I teased her.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GirlCrazy~ You might say that to a witch, but only once. 'Cause all you'd say after that would be RRRRRiiiiibbit! She'd turn your a$$ in to a FROG!!!:p

I dated a Wiccan guy, I'm Christian & we didn't have any trouble. We just mutually respected the other's faith. There are 10 million things to be C&F about with out going into religion.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dionysius_d
yeah its mostly new agey sort of stuff.. but some are quite serious about their belief system and can get fanatical.. even thought 'wicca' is an invention of the 20th century.. starting with Gardner et al.
All religions are invented at some point in history. In the neo-pagan case, the religion had to be re-invented because the earlier pagans were either killed off or surpressed by the Christians.

So yeah, today's wicca is a recent invention. Typically that means it is more enlightened (less killing in the name of religion.) Of course that didn't apply to Islam, which was invented later than Christianity -- they sort of did a reversion to the bloodletting days of old -- and they're stuck there. At least Christianity, for the most part, grew out of it's killing in the name of God phase.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Girlcrazy

C'mon! There's lots of ****y fun to be had with a witch. Just watch monthy python's quest for the holy grail. :D

There's a time for serious talk and a time for fun. When you're having fun (on a date, etc.), you can make fun of her being a witch all you want. Here's some examples:

Quite innocently, you want to know who you're dating right? So she tells you she's a witch. What's a witch anyway? Well, you're going want to find out.

"How i know you're a witch? Do you float? Do you weigh as much as a duck?"

You can slap all the stereotypes on her you want! If she flakes on you, you can threaten to burn her at the stake. If she threatens you, beg not to turn you into a frog (or a newt). Then pretend she just did. Ask her if you can use her broom, or wether she would like to fly in front of the full moon with you at midnight.

Dang, i met a wiccan a week ago. I was more interested in her practice (she probably treats it like a fad, as usual), so i didn't make fun of her. I'm just barely not sorry for that, but remember: when you're taking her seriously, you missing out on all the fun.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"I'll let you ride my broomstick ANY time."

Damn that was lame. :D

Thayli

Reaction score
I suppose if ure caught really off guard u could always plead ignorance. If she says she's a practising Wiccan merely respond that u too were once intrested in basket weaving, and hastily head for the next round of drinks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can slap all the stereotypes on her you want! If she flakes on you, you can threaten to burn her at the stake. If she threatens you, beg not to turn you into a frog (or a newt). Then pretend she just did. Ask her if you can use her broom, or wether she would like to fly in front of the full moon with you at midnight
hahhaa! i did this once with a cop, it was great fun. i was at work, so i figured he couldn't do anything about it. don't know what got into me, he came in off the street to get some coffee (like cops do) where i work, and i just let him HAVE it! for about an hour! (he liked it):D

then he arrested me.