a triple date shall i or not

perpetual123

Reaction score
guys iam planning to go on a triple date with three girls in the same restaurant without any of them knowing about the other?Has anyone tried that ever iam just doing it for the thrill if i get caught ill get a slap i think if i succeed ill entitle myself as a pro lol.Any suggesstions?????

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
triple date at the same time, you either have too much cash or lack of common sense.

Why screw up your chances?

Go to the same resturant by all means but do it on seperate days, who cares if they find out? which they wont anyway, even if they do just say, something like, she was my sister/mum/brother in dragg e.t.c or tell her straight 'i date a few girls to see if i like them, then move on and get another one'.:cool: it dont matter what does matter you maybe screwing 3girls, hey and why not!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
How the hell would you be able to eat three meals, let alone positioning yourself so neither of the girls would see you, and how would they feel about you leaving for 20 minutes :\?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it!!!

Limited mortals have done this, this would be really fun!

1 rep from me.

Entrepreneur

Reaction score
GO FOR IT MAN! Sounds like such a laugh.

A suggestion though,

Get each of them to come with a small group of friends each(make sure there is at least 1 or 2 guys with them if possible), but at DIFFERENT TIMES. But you must make it so that each group will be aware that you are going between the other two. So invite one group at a certain time, and the others at 10 and 20min later say. Then make some stuff up to each group about 'happening' to have other groups of friends there at the same time.

All groups will view the other groups as social points for you and they will think that you're a great guy!

Imagine the fun with this....

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really fun way would be, 3 girls , 1guy (perpetual123) , same time,different tables.Every 5mins or so "i gotta go to the toilet" or something and switch tables (gotta be a big restaurant and packed so you can "disappear" and the tables not to be in the line of sight of eachother).Try not to mixup names and such! Good luck!

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not tried this, but I have pulled similar stunts.

You're going to get caught. Sorry to sound so discouraging, but it's just that: You're going to get caught.

I know it is a negative thing to say, and I would like to wish you the very best, but it is impossible to do. You would have to be away from each girl double the time you are with them. God forbid you have to use the bathroom for real. That will cut down into more time. Not to mention the staff at the restaurant wondering what the hell is going on with this customer.

I suggest you write your entire plan down here, and layout everything from start to finish so we can see what you intend to do.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are definately going to get caught... but you have a brass pair and i respect that.