A Tip For Short Guys

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
nan3109,

These posts are just the type of posts that is draggin' this site down.
Posting what you did was straight up chump. Trying to change your appearance just to gain a woman's approval? That shows lack of confidence.

To be fully confident you've gotta be totally comfortable with your overall apperence, physically and mentally. If the make or break point of gettin' a chick depends on how tall you are shows you got some weak a$$ game. You think that stuffin' extra socks in your big a$$ boots is gonna unlock a door that's gonna get you the chicks that you've been lacking. When in reality your not gettin' the chicks cause your worried to much about stupid sh!t and less on the important sh!t that will get you Pu$$y no matter how tall you are.(body language, eye contact, kino, etc.)

Rethink your game, dogg.

-Peace

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5 10, I once DJ'ed a girl who was like 5'5, she was wearing high 3" heels, and she told another gal pal of mine that I was "kinda short"

Huh? Im 5 10, she is 5 5

I guess with women wearing higher and higher heels, they actually begin to think thats their true height

If you go to Shaper Image, the have Soles you can put inside your shoes to add 1", its pretty comfy too

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vigilante, who are you? Frankestein? he he, jk. You could play ball man...seriously

Anyways, if youre short, go for hispanic chicks. Theyre shorter than most and have great booties

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StimulI
nan3109,

These posts are just the type of posts that is draggin' this site down.
Posting what you did was straight up chump. Trying to change your appearance just to gain a woman's approval? That shows lack of confidence.

To be fully confident you've gotta be totally comfortable with your overall apperence, physically and mentally. If the make or break point of gettin' a chick depends on how tall you are shows you got some weak a$$ game. You think that stuffin' extra socks in your big a$$ boots is gonna unlock a door that's gonna get you the chicks that you've been lacking. When in reality your not gettin' the chicks cause your worried to much about stupid sh!t and less on the important sh!t that will get you Pu$$y no matter how tall you are.(body language, eye contact, kino, etc.)

Rethink your game, dogg.

-Peace

this guy is a freakin idiot, i mean..... yes you have to have confidence and yes that works to your advantage. But without it, you dont have game. I'm giving a tip for guys who are shorter or FEEL shorter. I personally FEEL shorter and would have more confidence for my GAME if I was taller than i am now.

I win , you lose. This post had a point.

TremblingBluStar

Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
I am 5 10, I once DJ'ed a girl who was like 5'5, she was wearing high 3" heels, and she told another gal pal of mine that I was "kinda short"
That's nothing. I'm 5'11, and I dated a woman who was 5'3, and she complained constantly that I was too short, and that I would be "perfect" if I were over 6'0! I'm one inch off!!! And she like came up to my mid-chest!

I never had problems with my height until I dated her. It took me several years afterwards to shake the stinging feelings and realize that the issue was with her, not with me.

Still, I can't help but notice when I walk into places with a friend who is 6'2 or above, women will immediately flirt with him while ignoring me. That does get annoying.

Reaction score
Well I'm 6'3". I feel TOO tall for chicks :-( I wish I was around 5'10"/5'11", because I like the shorter petite chicks rather then the leggy models... Any other dudes here over 6'0" wish they were shorter?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, amazing how my "stupid" topics of discussion make out to be 2 pages or more of discussion :-\

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn you really are short...

btw. im about 5'4 - 5'5 lol.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do this thing I heard about where they break your legs and mechanically stretch them as the bones mend to add 2" to your height! You are bedbound and unable to work for months and months, and it's the worst pain you've ever felt, insurance doesn't cover it, and it costs mucho $$$ but the 2" is worth it right? WRONG! Someone else hit the nail on the head, it's all in how you carry yourself, the "presence" that you project. For starters, don't slouch, keep your back straight and your head high, that alone will make you look more confident if not feel more confident, and add an inch to your height to boot. I'm 5,6 (admittedly, could be worse) and rarely rarely ever see a guy shorter than me. I've had to deal with this myself, and I know that there's so much more to me than my height. So once you make it past the first impression thing with a girl, if she even cares, your height is entirely a non-issue. And it's always a good thing to say "We're all the same height lieing down!"

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
PREACH locrian...PREACH

We're on the same page.

Oh, and nan3109, I'm 5'8 and I've never had a chick turn me
down cause I'm too short. You just gotta improve other parts of your game to suppliment that so called "shortness" problem some y'all symp's are b!tchin' about.

So, nan3109, don't be callin' me and idiot cause you know I was right. I guess stuffin' your socks might help to make a good first impression, but what good is an impression if you can't keep it. Cause I know you ain't gonna where them boots and extra socks
everywhere.

-Peace

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StimulI is dead on...

quit being a goon...."Stuff your shoes with socks..."

yaaaaaa riiiiiiiiiiight..........

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know what the strange thing is about girls and height?

It seems that all the small skinny hochie girls like guys who are way taller much much taller than them. You would think they would go for something proportional. In my experience, the shorter they are the taller a guy they want. Most will only go out with a guy that is at least 6 feet tall.

So if you are average about 5',9" you will have more success with girls that are close to your height.

5',9" is not short it is average, but to a hot girl it is. The thing is most hot girls only want guys who are at least 6',2".

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm 6'3". I feel TOO tall for chicks :-( I wish I was around 5'10"/5'11", because I like the shorter petite chicks rather then the leggy models... Any other dudes here over 6'0" wish they were shorter?
Yes, im 6'5 and definitely wish i wasnt this tall.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
do you know what the strange thing is about girls and height?

It seems that all the small skinny hochie girls like guys who are way taller much much taller than them. You would think they would go for something proportional. In my experience, the shorter they are the taller a guy they want. Most will only go out with a guy that is at least 6 feet tall.

So if you are average about 5',9" you will have more success with girls that are close to your height.

5',9" is not short it is average, but to a hot girl it is. The thing is most hot girls only want guys who are at least 6',2".

I must say this this is pretty much correct. Short, and especially slender and short women have this complex where they feel physically vulnerable all the time (understandably, they're barely bigger than a housecat), so they seek out larger mates to feel protected. More (though not all) average-to-tall women have a more well-adjusted sense of self.

In regards to hot girls - yes, they realize that their beauty is another bargaining chip (a powerful one at that), so they use it to barter for other qualities in a man (looks, height). The only real way for an average height man to attract a hottie is if he is

1) Powerful, rich

2) Very handsome/very fit

3) Famous

4) Exceptionally charismatic

That pretty much sums it up.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
HEEEEELLL NO! I love being 6'2". Though, I could see how being 6'5" would be at a disadvantagement. Though, I have a bit of a thing for taller chicks (I know I'm not alone here). Has anyone else here had the slightest interest of being with 6 foot tall women?

bliss420

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm barely 5'6" and I used to have mad issues with my height when I was younger.. when i realized I wasn't getting any taller, I decided I didn't want to be a small person anymore so i started rocking the weights and I've gotta say that it seems like girls don't even realize I'm short anymore.. or they realize but love the muscle so much that they look past the height? i dunno.. it worked for me