A tip for a better head-start II

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my first version of this "Tip for a better head-start" post, i mentioned that it is better to meet the "DJs" (or the players) outside of this site because it will help you become more motivated with more confidence. Well, let me tell you.. this is true. In my case, i have gotten so much confidence because of the one tip that i heard (again, this time by someone outside this site), which has given me confidence for days. The reason why i was so confident by this one advice/tip was because i knew this guy was smooth with women. I was also confident because he was into women rather than computer games and he wasn't desperate.

Well let me say this.. this site sucks sometimes. I mean.. there are so many guys here who think they know so much about women and they act concieted. Another hint that a guy isn't much of a DJ is how they use the people's post number by how good they are with women.. Just because i have 900+ posts and my title is Master Don Juan doesn't mean i'm a DJ. It probaly means i'm a no lifer. Which isn't true, but you get the point.

Instead of thinking about a person's "ability" by the number of posts they made, why not think about a person's "ability" by the number of approaches you see guys make outside the net? Why try so hard when you can just be cool with a guy outside this internet world and make progress from there?

I will admit, this site helped me acknowledge more about girls, it gave me a head-start. Sure, it gave me a head-start, now how about some confidence that lasts forever??

I can keep an eye contact towards a girl, i can kino a girl, i can hug a girl, but when all this stops, you're going to hear members here telling you.. "MOVE ON" or "NEXT HER".. but you know? Hearing words by people by your ears is alot better and understandable than reading the words on a site. While some in this site may tell you to "grab onto her and don't give up" which would give you confident, while someone in real life could say the same thing to you and you will feel much more pumped up and confident. The scary thing that i know is that, when i talk to women online, it's so much easier and the same for them as well.. but it isn't doing anything. All it is doing is making yourself look like a wussy. Same applies for this site. When you ask for help on this site, you get help but they don't even know your body language, your expressions, and your act. Now, talking to women in real life is what i call being a man. It helps you. It shows that you can be comfortable around her and that's what women want.

There is one thing i don't believe, and that's losing hope and love. You can love someone, you can do things for them, but don't do it if you know you shouldn't or if you feel confused. Be a jerk sometimes, be funny and comforting, be loving and respect them. That's what most guys do.. and it keeps their friendship and relationship go on forever. Another reminder, don't look for girls to have sex with.. yet. Wait until marriage. Trust me. Even though early sex could help you be better at sex, it's going to be tiring and boring.

The basic lesson:
1. The guys who spend more time with women than the internet, games, and reading comic books are who you should look for to get some views on women
2. Wanting women just because of sex is being desperate, don't be desperate.
3.When you're losing it, learn to win it by gaining it, by experiencing it.

Good luck.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic

Wanting women just because of sex is being desperate, don't be desperate.

Nice post.

I'm a firm believer that the actual "DJs" on this site aren't half of what they claim to be, or else they wouldn't be coming on here so often.

Real life beats it all! You're dead on!

I don't agree with you on your statemente that sex will get boring unless you wait for mariage, that seems like an excuse to not getting laid.

I want women just for sex. Why else would I want them? :confused:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me there about the sex part.

One sex may make you feel good.. but when you keep having sex, your excitement will wear off some time soon. I recommend sex after marriage and having kids then, but that is me.

Now, guys want women, but you can't just want a woman for the wrong reasons. Or at least just for one reason. Sex can't be the only reason. You should at least show some passion and love towards them. You can't just lust after a pretty woman for sex, think about it.. what if a woman used YOU for sex and left you? That would suck wouldn't it? But then again, it wouldn't be wrong to want women for sex as long as you are going to be serious with her. I want women because i want a relationship, not just for sex. Have you ever seen a guy who always talks about sex with women and how they would do this and that to a woman? Well they never had sex before and they don't know one thing about women. You can't just go up to a woman and ask for sex, you have to earn it. You have steps that you have to take to take you to the place you want to be in.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
I think you misunderstood me there about the sex part.

One sex may make you feel good.. but when you keep having sex, your excitement will wear off some time soon. I recommend sex after marriage and having kids then, but that is me.

Now, guys want women, but you can't just want a woman for the wrong reasons. Or at least just for one reason. Sex can't be the only reason. You should at least show some passion and love towards them. You can't just lust after a pretty woman for sex, think about it.. what if a woman used YOU for sex and left you? That would suck wouldn't it? But then again, it wouldn't be wrong to want women for sex as long as you are going to be serious with her. I want women because i want a relationship, not just for sex. Have you ever seen a guy who always talks about sex with women and how they would do this and that to a woman? Well they never had sex before and they don't know one thing about women. You can't just go up to a woman and ask for sex, you have to earn it. You have steps that you have to take to take you to the place you want to be in.
My views are different than yours, tactic. You have developed morals/beliefs that you must express love, passion and that sex isn't the most important thing, and that sex must be earned with those things (?).

That's cool, it seems you have your mind pretty set; which is awesome since it's set on something that isn't neither right or wrong, it's an opinion.

Now don't tell us that wanting woman just for sex is the wrong reason. We want women for whatever reason we choose, irrelevant of what other people think we should women for.

Showing passion / love is OK.

BUT

Not everyone wants a Long-Term-Relationship, I sure don't, so if I'm just looking for some nookie, I wouldn't need to show any kind of love, that'd actually be a turn off ---

Because guess what, I make pretty clear to them what I want -- So what does this mean? ****ing and walking off won't be disrespectful.

EDIT: Excitement on my case won't wear off, since I'll never be in a long-term-relationship, there'll always be a challenge getting where I want - and with each girl it's always different.

SEE? BUT obviously there's that thing - if you make sex the most important thing, eventually you'll get so much it'll become meaningless, and you'll rethink your life. The whole "Jerk" process theory thing. BUT, sex isn't the most important thing. It's a fraction of my life, not my life -- if it's there, GOOD. If it's no longer a hype, it's replaced with something else. Be that a LTR or videogames. Time will tell. ;)

EDIT: I don't believe in real love. I believe in passion, that's what I call love (something I feel very often), and it wears off. I believe in love as in passion for life, loving people unconditionally.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like i said, Nex, it was my opinion and what i thought was right. Whenever i see a girl pass by that i like, i start to think how you think you should get women for. So i don't have any arguments to start with about how wanting just for sex is wrong. In MY case, it is wrong. May not be for many of us here.

True love can go away, so it wouldn't be true love. However, i think love exists in life. That's an "of course". The thing is, some girls may say "I love my man!" and get mad at him the next day and start rants about him. That's not love, that's just a soap-opera. In your case, i can understand. Sex is something that men enjoy and it's what our hormones are wanting.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything except the sex part...

What's wrong with one night stands?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
I agree with everything except the sex part...

What's wrong with one night stands?
I'm a guy with a religion who takes religion seriously. Most of the times, though. Having sex to lust is wrong, in MY opinion.