A "The Game" Experiment

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummmm, well it's been pretty dry for me atm.. I have only met about 8 new girls in the past 2 weeks.. and have only been out with 3 of them. LESS THAN HALF! So I've heard some good things about the book, The Game, so I thought I'd give it a read..

After reading Neil Strauss' The Game, I've decided to begin making myself very individual, and would like to know if any of the actions I'm taking has actually helped or hindered anyone on this board..

I bought a book on palmistry.. if you've read the Game, a lot of the PU's involved some sort of different trick of some sort.
I was thinking of going with illusions, but I thought that palmistry would be more personal and allow me to initiate kino in a "safe, non-threatening way".
Is that a good choice, to go with palmistry..?

I also picked up a book on NLP, because it also seemed to play a big part. Has anyone successfully used NLP?

Finally I got a book called Cassandra's Psychic Party Games.. Ive not looked through it yet, but if anyone has it.. which did you find the most successful?

Annnnd, finally~! I went though some of my ooooollld toys, and found things like plastic rings, old baseball caps, old rucksacks and things which will make me stand out, kind of like peacocking...

After a week or so of reading the books, I'll try applying some of the techniques..

So, if there is anyone who wants to join me in this experiment of trying to, in a way, imitate Style and the others.. or i anyone has anything to say.. DO!! [=

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo anything that is remmenescant of childhood is solid gold because most girls are spoiled and never grew up

Don't rely heavily on a lot of bvllsh1t gimmicks like palm reading or party tricks...although maybee one really impressive one could help but rarely..

lol i have been studying nlp on the long terma dn it is not well received on this board but pm if you wana discuss it...youtube search it too

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same idea when looking through the toys..

So just focus on one trick? I was thinking if I can "woo" with a palm reading gig, it can develop instant, deep rapport.

I'll youtube NLP, aswell as pming you [=~

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I truly care about is if you are out there, in the field at least trying anything.

But are you aware of how popular and publicized all these techniques and styles are???

I would be weary of "mimicking" any of those guys, but either way, the most important thing is GOING OUT!... getting LOTS and LOTS of field time.

Just I would hate to have 50% of the girls I approach be like.. "You watch that TV show Don't you?!?!?" or "You read that book!!"

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red07 said:
I bought a book on palmistry.. if you've read the Game, a lot of the PU's involved some sort of different trick of some sort.
I was thinking of going with illusions, but I thought that palmistry would be more personal and allow me to initiate kino in a "safe, non-threatening way".
Is that a good choice, to go with palmistry..?
Nah I don't think its a good idea... the whole "let me read your palm thing" just seems so over-used, unoriginal, corny etc to me.... I believe having a few tricks up your sleeve and being interesting and playful is certainly a good idea... But if YOU are really interested in Palm Reading, then so be it! If its solid and core to your style, personality then it can only be good for you, and it wouldn't be seen as unoriginal, corny etc.

Whatever you do... whatever tricks, peacocking you're thinking of doing, I would suggest making sure its all as GENUINE as possible.. that it really represents your personality and who you are. That you're very interested in it on a GENUINE level.
Then it will play off better... she won't be thinking "He's totally running these tricks on me, he is trying to game me" she will be more "He really is interesting he seems passionate about this stuff and really knows what hes talking asbout.. This is fun!!" ...and even if she is still thinking you're trying to run tricks on her at that point who gives a fvck?? You are interested and confident in your personality and you really WANT to read her palm cause its something that pleases you... then you can confidently mush through her resistance and **** tests.

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ^^
Thanks for the feedback [=

I think I have quite a "excitable" personality, and I get people, who I talk to, feeling naturally at ease but involved in what I'm doing... And I have a natural wit and out-going aura about me.. The only thing is, I sometimes lack security and so i don't always go out of my way to approach.

I just think though, that palm reading could be something that I don't approach with "can I read your palm" but more like "I really should be studying right now, but I've been dragged out.. mind if I run this by you?"
^ that was just thought of right now.. my proper approach would ber thought out better..

But I'd probably only use these, IF i couldnt just do a normal approach.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
werd, thats cool bro! I'm here for support. :cool:

Like I said... all I truly care about is if you are out there trying something.. anything... thats what counts. Field experience, and a fvcking **** load of it.
So no matter what you do, if its getting you to approach then its a good thing.

:yes:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want an innocent and subtle way to start kino with a girl all you have to do is notice if she is wearing any jewelry and take it off of her or play with it while asking where she got it from and if it has any meaning. This works best if she is wearing an interesting piece.

I haven't read "The Game" yet. It's somewhere on my list.

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
werd, thats cool bro! I'm here for support. :cool:

Like I said... all I truly care about is if you are out there trying something.. anything... thats what counts. Field experience, and a fvcking **** load of it.
So no matter what you do, if its getting you to approach then its a good thing.

:yes:
^ haha thanks man, it's appreciated!

Ah yeah maxtro, I usually play with bracelets, hair clips, or is they have their nails done, I take their hand.

Really, I want to do palm reading to try different methods to see if theyre better/worse

oh and max.. move the game to somewhere near the top.. it looks a big book, but you will read it in no time~

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
burn all the books you just bought execept NLP, download soul seek and search for Richard Bandler and download.

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nouse4one said:
burn all the books you just bought execept NLP, download soul seek and search for Richard Bandler and download.
word?

If you can provide any links or suggestions of where to DL.. google sucks for illegalisms

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Red07 said:
word?

If you can provide any links or suggestions of where to DL.. google sucks for illegalisms
google: soul seek (A very respectable P2P)

install it, and search for richard bandler (magical states its like 24 diff files, from a 3-4 day workshop), he is a amazing speaker. Perhaps you will find it very helpfull not only in pick up but in the quality of your life.

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh okay then, than you for the excellent suggestion [=