A Thanks To Those Who Tried..

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Whats the point though when your older, I feel like over 8 years of my life have been stolen, theres things in my life that are past repairable.
Even if things did turn out 'okay' for me I would always have bitterness over the past and the fact that what was meant to be the best part of my life turned out so bad.
My Life so far has made me Ill, reliant on meds, full of anxiety and angry that the people in life who dont deserve it always seem to get further.
At one time I tried to make myself believe that all this is my fault and that I must deserve what has happened to me but now I know looking at others that I havent deserved any of this.
Remember the events of the past, but forget the emotions.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
Whats the point though when your older, I feel like over 8 years of my life have been stolen, theres things in my life that are past repairable.
Even if things did turn out 'okay' for me I would always have bitterness over the past and the fact that what was meant to be the best part of my life turned out so bad.
My Life so far has made me Ill, reliant on meds, full of anxiety and angry that the people in life who dont deserve it always seem to get further.
At one time I tried to make myself believe that all this is my fault and that I must deserve what has happened to me but now I know looking at others that I havent deserved any of this.
I know how you feel! I'm 27 and waisted most of my life but I have a plan to change it over the next year and a half.

The reason people who succeed and who don't deserve to succeed is because they think they do deserve it and expect to succeed. Think positive and positive things will happen and think negative and negative things will happen. Its YOUR choice.

As well as the power of now try reading The Secret. Its easy to understand. People have given you loads of tips in this thread so thats something to feel good about!