A survey

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys. Summer is over, that fkn sucks. Anyway, I'm just doing a little survey: do your parents, or anyone else, for that matter, know that you guys go to this site? As for me, I don't tell anyone, and I think my parents would get really uneasy/awkward if they found out I do because they don't want me to go on any dates until I'm like 25. What the ****.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope no one knows I go here, except for my friend that showed me this site.

My parents don't really care what i do on my comp, or my social life for that matter, which is good. Don't have to worry about getting drunk or spending the night at my friends house.

My brother once found a DJ tip of the day when he was doing something in outlook, where i get them. He thought it was disk jokey :p so he never worried about it that much.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course..we sometimes have to get a girl for the hell of it...it's a way of life you know. I'm doing the same thing and so we shall have fun with it :D

After all, your parents and anyone else probably has been confused when getting a girl..however we have DJ

Let technology..errr...tips help us

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my close friends knows and my brother does also. My mom once looked over my shoulder and saw, but she wasn't real sure what it was all about. Not real sure that she cared too much lol.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell no one about a gleaming source of fresh gold...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shared this site with a friend. But my bro's still wondering what this site is all about.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bro knows, my sis, my mom and dad...

They don't think any of it (the parents) because I'm a natural. They think I come here for intellectual discussions.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have shared some of the information here with freinds, as in i have told them tips, but not many. I have not told any one about this site, i think the biggest reaosn not to is that you do not want every one you know being at your level, and being able to beat you at your game, and also because it would leak out to girls that you are doing this and that would ruin everytinhg for you

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a complete AFC (due to inexperience), so I told him about this site, but I doubt he took me seriously. 'Meeh, another dating site. What crap.' From that time on, no one will ever know I go here. Gah, I hate trying to help people who don't want it. They just laugh and ignore you, blissful in their ignorance.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
My bro knows, my sis, my mom and dad...

They don't think any of it (the parents) because I'm a natural. They think I come here for intellectual discussions.
Judging by your registration date, you have been on this site for almost a year. When did you discover your talent? (before or after?)

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows. If I wanna help a friend out I try and reason with him and make him see reality. It's tough though because when people aren't really ready for this they can't really absorb too much info so I give it to them one step at a time.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Judging by your registration date, you have been on this site for almost a year. When did you discover your talent? (before or after?)
Was surrounded by lady friends since 4 years old when I got into school (I was a cute child) and came accross the site when I was 11 (It had recently come to being). Registered at the begining of last school year.

RogueX

Reaction score
Hi everybody, this is my first post here. Iv'e been lurking for a year or so and now I feel the urge to join in. This site has helped me a lot.

On the topic..

I haven't told anyone I go to this site. My parents probably wouldn't care but my brother would tell people at school and within a day everyone would know. VERY small school about 200 kids K-12.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been coming here for about a year too, just reading, and I only recently registered.

I have never told anyone about this site. I have given out a bit of advice to friends, but I guess I'm too paranoid to tell anyone about this site, out of fear of the consequences. I delete the history of this site, each time I come here.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda the Alpha Male in my group when it comes to getting the ladies.. most of my friends are AFCs. So when they start to get an interest in a gril, i give them tips randomly in hope they will learn.
I've showed..like 3 friends briefly. never told them the address or anything, they didn't seem to interested.
My little brother has read **** over my shoulder, so he knows.
My dad has probably walked into my room n looked at the screen. nothin more.

Anchorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont mention this site to anyone, but i wouldnt really care if anyone knew i looked at it.

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...I guess I should add that my older brother somehow found out about the site. Maybe he was snooping or something. But now he thinks I only care about picking up girls. I tried to explain to him that it's really not like that, but he didn't seem to care. Oh well. To LikeRetSam, how did you manage to convince your parents that you are participating in intellectual discussions?