A spark detected..what should I do now..Girl needs guy help

S

Sugargirl

I will make this kinda brief..2 years ago this guy and I fell for each other. I knew that he had a live-in girlfriend so I didn't know what would happen..right after that he called me once and left a message on my machine and I could hear a guy laughing in the background (I thought it was friend support) Anyway I called back and we talked for a long time..I didn't hear from him much after that..but I did try and call him a few times but he never called me back. So I stopped calling. He lives near me and we pass on the street a lot. Sometimes we wave and sometimes he looks the other direction. Even though I think about him all the time..I let him go and I try to get interested in other men and other things...especially because I haven't talked to him in 10 months. Well, one day I see him drive up behind me on the street..so I wave to him.. then he passes me up.. honks..sticks out his head, waves and smiles. I then honked and waved..and I'm sure I was smiling too.
After that he has been taking more interest in me. He has been driving by my house and when we pass on the street he just stares at me as long as possible. This is the strange part. He saw a friend of mine the other day and he stopped him and told him that he made a point to wave at me and I didn't respond and he wanted to know if my friend knew why. But see that is the day that I did wave and honk...I guess he was so nervous he didn't notice. But anyway..if ignoring him works maybe I should continue it? Or should I let him know that I'm still interested? I can't believe a 40 year old guy is afraid to call me instead of going thru my friend. I think that since acting interested didn't work for 2 years that I should act un-interested since it seems to fire him up somewhat. You know what Dr. Phil would say. "If it is not working for you..try something else" What do you guys think wil do the trick??

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You call THAT brief?

Pls use more paragraphs.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've hung on for 2 years.

Wowz.

Ok, why do you be obvious? This is 2003.

Flag him down. Next time he's by your house go out and talk to him.

Ask him out.

Call him up again.

Perhaps he longer has a GF?

Who knows - but for goodness sake do something.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, did you just quote Dr. Phill!!???

LOL

Talk to him. Flirt with him. Fvck, why don't YOU ask him out since he's too much of a pvssy to do it himself?

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys fell for each other, but he puts you on the back burner for 2 years? He is just now leaving or is out of his old relationships and you've been waiting with open arms this whole time. I'd like to be optimistic, but if you've been waiting for him that long then be very wary of his actions. Genuine emotions shouldn't take that long to surface. Unfortunately, this is a Helen Keller situation as my words will fall on deaf ears and you'll be blinded with love.

Be sure to let us know when he breaks your heart.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels makes a good point.

**** or get off the pot as they say.

Lost Savior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
Wait, did you just quote Dr. Phill!!???
LOL! Dr. Phil is hilarious.

If you like the guy, let him know you are interested in him. Simple as that.