A somewhat complicated situation

JoshtheBetter

Reaction score
My exgirlfriend and I have become close friends after a while of socializing and becoming close once more. We broke up more then a year ago, and didn't talk for seven months. For some reason we are talking and close again, but something strange has come up. We are both aware of something between us, we aren't sure what it is. She is adament about ignoring it, but I need help doing something to shake it up and cause her to dwell on this thing, maybe even causing us to date. This thing between us puts us very very close, but she is really trying to ignore, but it shows through once in a while. What should I do?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take out the baseball bat and break the ice...make a move dude. If you get rejected dont talk to her and find another girl.

JoshtheBetter

Reaction score
What kind of move should I make? With her I become a total newbie. She is very important to me.

This is stressful.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joke with her and tell her things like :

you cant get enough of me

you want me

resistance is useless

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
joke with her and tell her things like :

resistance is useless
lol yeah everyone wants to sound like Lord Sideous of the evil Empire. It didn't even work on Luke Skywalker, what makes you think a chick is gonna fall for that one?

"oh yes, My resistance to your love is futile; take me away!"

hahahaha!

dude break the ice. Go Ice Skating. Go to where you took her for your first date. Go to a good view and go through enough routines to get close enough to just spark that fuse of lust and ignite the flame of love! That flame happens to be in a kitchen which has a gasoline leak somewhere. Blow those muffins right out've the ****in oven!

JoshtheBetter

Reaction score
The manlyman and that other guy with analogies, you guys are my heroes. I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm just hoping for a few more ideas, I'm normally more spontaneous, but since I have a lot more on my plate then I did a year ago, I need help with date thinking.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Imagine if i was into as much as ure into me"

or ask her if she ever worries about her looks?! then say " i wouldnt worry about the way u look, ure like the 16th hottest gurl i know!"

Play wit her maan! She mite hit u flirty, then u can nail one on her!
Strike while the irons hot! if u get the chance take it!

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if it would get the results you want.

You should stay away for a bit and see if she will chase you or something. (if she wants more?) Leave it up for her and keep your options open....

Im kind of in the same situaction, but were still in the 'not talking to one another' area. Like I knew she liked me, told me once that and that she was ignoreing her feelings...I see her everyday at school; think she still likes me even, but we dont talk... I guess I should clear it up; we dont talk to one another directly...

So just leave it up to her...your the prize (the catch).

Would that be the way to play it guys? ( I want to know for myself too, lol)