A somber warning to my fellow DJs...

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin,

Try to not stress too much though, cause for some reason your body reacts to mental stress, and that may make your condition worse.

Check out my story: I had been dating this girl for a month or two, and i felt an itchy feeling in my shorts. It just happened to be the two hottest days of the year - i remember that. Well, the next day, i had two red itchy dots on my d**K. I freaked, and showed the girl. She said she used to work in a oby-gyn and said, "oh, that's herpes..." (the non-chalant way she said it just FREAKED me out!) I NEVER had signs before her, and her attitude was leading me to believe she gave them to me. She said, "i used to run swabs on guys, and i'm sure that's what it is." She started telling me all these stats, like 60% of people have it, etc, and that was NOT making me feel better.

It felt like a goddamn horse kicked me in the gut.

I did research and looked at gross pictures on the net, but mine didn't seem to be anything like the herpes pictures. They went away after a day or two, NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN, and that was three years ago.

So, mine, i think, was heat rash. (don't laugh, but i remember not showering and wearing the same sweaty underwear that day... haha)

But man, was i FREAKED OUT. So, i feel ya man.

I'm just hoping you had a germy reaction to her. Maybe she was too rough, and tore a tiny rip in your peehole, and the urine makes it sting.

(I dont think - as long as i live - i will ever again utter the phase: "tore a tiny rip in your peehole") :)

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things like that never seem to happen within marriage (unless somebody's playing around). This whole casual sex thing, like masturbation, it's seedy and it's ultimately joyless. Better by far to find a clean babe, make her fall deeply for you, then let yourself fall deeply for her, and then marry her so that you get the lust and the love satisfied together.

PS - I hope you're alright, friend, and I trust you'll muse long and hard on the folly of what you did. I can understand the need, but I don't condone the deed.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mean to be all touchy but I hate having to find situations like this. Thoughts go out to you.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude that totally sucks! makes us remember not to try for sluts even no matter how nice a BJ is... ill tell myself to stick with nice girls.

but keep us informed, let us know what it turns out to be. ill be sayin a prayer for you that its not herpes.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Yo ronin,

I doubt the burning sensation is herpes.

Herpes when visible is characterized by blister like cold sores on your cack.

If all you feel is a burning sensation it may just be a tract infection, chlymidia, or syphlis or gohnorhea..all of these are treatable with penicillin, but herpes is not treatable..its a lifelong virus.

Most of these latter STD's are also marked by green/yellow discharge..and chances of getting it from a BJ are slim.

I remember one byatch I fvcked and left..called me and said

"Ya know the sex was wonderful! but the woman you slept with has AIDS"

then hung up..

I freaked out and started planning my death..and immiatedly went to get an aids test..it was negative.

fvckin byatches
Did you know that you can be "negative" for 6 months after getting the virus and it wont show up in a test? Get retested just to make sure man.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin,

I think if you do have herpes, which I really hope you don't. That you should drug this ***** up, then put a tatteo on her forhead that says "I have herpes" fuccking cuunt.

Last edited:

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude that really blows (no pun intended). That's one of hte reasons I have such high standards... I might not get much action but when I do it's with the HB9's and they're erm clean. Wow I can't imagine how much this must be sucking for you right now (again no pun intended).

Keep your head up man (they just keep getting worse don't they), and fight the mother****er if it is herpes. Hopefully it'll be all good.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg

i was scratching my balls when i read this thread without even realizing it. how funny..... or not

you just made me PARANOID LIKE HELL.

im seriously gonna prevent this, if its not too late for ME as well. this is my life we're talking about.

dude, if you die you die, if not then you live. in these situations, my logic is that worrying wont help you either way, so try to stay busy and keep your mind occupied. like ive said in my other post, life is one lesson after the other. youve learned your lesson, and weve all learned from it too. i just hope youre all right in the end.

keep us posted, friend (unless you wanna keep your mind off of this. then DONT post her at ALL.)

i wish you luck and health from the bottom of my heart.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks, Ronin!

But you're doing the right thing by attacking it with every anti-viral in the book. Take lots of vitamin C and zinc (but not too much zinc), too.

Hope it's nothing major, and she was just mishandling you a bit. Keep us posted. I'm wishing the best.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I hope everything works out well for you bro.

I just had a "date" couple of weeks back with a chick that had, what looked like a cold sore or pimple, I dunno, right at the corner of her upper/botton lip. Didn't know if it was a pimple or not but got some sound advice from another member of this board to just not even touch her again, especially considering the fact that when I saw her again, there's wa another one on the other side of her lip DAMN.

I honestly don't know what a herpes sore near your lips looks like?

Does it look like a pimple, a red dot, or what? Thanks.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You'll get throu it, you'll see.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin, I'll keep you in my prayers. Terrible news but think the best.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ulsterman
Better by far to find a clean babe, make her fall deeply for you, then let yourself fall deeply for her, and then marry her so that you get the lust and the love satisfied together.
A-fvcking-men to that. Praying has never worked for me, neither has crossing my fingers. I'm hoping the best for you Ronin - hoping has always worked.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully, this has never happened to me; however, I do know a bit about this stuff. So here goes...

If you got it from a BJ then chances are that it is Herpes Simplex Type 1 (the type that you get on your mouth), while Type 2 is the type that you get on your genitals. There IS a difference between the two besides the location that they reside in.

It has been proven that Type 1 recurrs more frequently when it is on the mouth and much less frequently when it is on the genitals. The statistics are that 14% of people having a Type 1 infection on the genitals will have the infection recur. That means that you may never have it again (86% chances that it is this one time only). Those are good odds. Also, with Type 1, asymptomatic shedding (i.e. infecting someone without you showing any symptoms) is rare. Therefore, you wouldn't have to worry about infecting your wife or LTR chick (you should still tell her about it though).

Did you tell you tell your doctor that you got this from a BJ? If you didn't then you should. Because Valtrax has been proven to wipe out the virus from your system if it is a Type 1 infection and you take 1000 mg for the first 48 hours. Dude, get another doctor if you have to and take the meds in megadoses ASAP.

Now, it is possible that the chick had a Type 2 infection on her mouth (which would also recur less often for her and more often for you on the genitals) in which case, the doctor is correct that you should wait and see.

Finally, you should note that a primary Type 1 or 2 infection is usually followed by fever, swollen glands, flu like symptoms, etc. If you don't have those, then it may not be herpes or this may not be the first time that you're exposed to the virus.

This is what I would do.

1. Call the girl and ask her if she has herpes and ask her if she felt an outbreak coming on. If she says yes, ask her which type she has. If she says no, then she should be just as worried as you. If she isn't, then you know she's lying and you should call the cops on her. I'd go so far as to hook up with her to see her mouth for myself before asking her the question of whether she has it.

2. Go to a doctor and insist that he put you on a course of antibiotics ASAP. If he says no, go to another Doctor.

3. Get some help by talking to a support group if it turns out that you do have it and from now on, whether you do or don't have it, you should always use condoms when you do anything with a woman that you do not trust.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cesare Cardinali

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to thank all of you guys for the kind words and support - this is the most popular thread I've ever started.

Good News - I woke up this morning to find that the condition has not gotten any worse!!! The tip of my d!ck and the surrounding area are still sore for some reason but no red blisters! This is a good sign.

stormwriter - I hope my problem is the same as yours (although I did change my underwear :) )

Cesare - thanks for the very informative post.

It has been proven that Type 1 recurrs more frequently when it is on the mouth and much less frequently when it is on the genitals. The statistics are that 14% of people having a Type 1 infection on the genitals will have the infection recur. That means that you may never have it again (86% chances that it is this one time only). Those are good odds. Also, with Type 1, asymptomatic shedding (i.e. infecting someone without you showing any symptoms) is rare. Therefore, you wouldn't have to worry about infecting your wife or LTR chick (you should still tell her about it though).

Just this part here makes me feel SOOOOOO much better. All I've been able to think of is how I will ever be able to find a good LTR partner if I have this sh!t. This asymptomatic "viral shedding" just makes things so risky.

Did you tell you tell your doctor that you got this from a BJ? If you didn't then you should. Because Valtrax has been proven to wipe out the virus from your system if it is a Type 1 infection and you take 1000 mg for the first 48 hours. Dude, get another doctor if you have to and take the meds in megadoses ASAP.
Now, it is possible that the chick had a Type 2 infection on her mouth (which would also recur less often for her and more often for you on the genitals) in which case, the doctor is correct that you should wait and see.

Yes, I did tell my doctor I got a BJ from someone I would consider "high risk" one week ago. Maybe he is more concerned about it possibly being a Type 2 infection (as you say it is possible that she had a Type 2 infection on her mouth) and he doesn't want to bring out the "big guns" (Valtrex) if that is the case. Since a Type 1 infection on the genitals is much less serious maybe its better to wait and see. I don't know.

Finally, you should note that a primary Type 1 or 2 infection is usually followed by fever, swollen glands, flu like symptoms, etc. If you don't have those, then it may not be herpes or this may not be the first time that you're exposed to the virus.

I don;'t have any of these symptons - the doc checked for these as well. No fever, no swollen glands and I feel pretty good - a little tired maybe but that could be from megadosing on these anti-viral herbs and killing off every microbe in my body.

Funny though - this made me think of something that I can't believe I didn't think of until right now. ABout six years ago I went down to NYC for New Years Eve. That night I got a little wild and kissed about 4-5 different girls. After that I got recurrent cold sores in the corners of my mouth for about 3 months (Herpes Type 1?). I never went to a doc for them (I was working 60 hours a week -didn;t really have the time). Anyway, by March they went away never to be seen again.

So, If this IS H-Type 1, and I have been exposed to it before that could explain my lack of other symptoms. Now I wonder if being exposed to it again might not cause the corners of my mouth to flare up if that was the case? That hasn't happened yet (***fingers crossed***).

Anyway - I'm pretty sure that it's either Type 1 or skin irritation. The sores on "my peehole" (as stormwriter likes to call it) have not gotten worse (no red blisters).

So I'm feeling much better today. I will stay the course with these anti-viral herbs.

Either way, this has definitely been a wake up call for me. There are ALWAYS risks. I think I've reached a point where my playboy days are over. I turn 28 in three weeks and I know what I want in the future. I'm with ulsterman and Bungo - One GOOD woman is all I ask for at this point.
Seriously though, we hear this over and over but you really don;t start to appreciate it until you start getting older -Your HEALTH is the MOST important thing. For me my priorities are as follows

1) Good Health
2) Money
3) Women (skanks excluded).

I just hope I'm as healthy today as I was two weeks ago. I think I'm going to be fine though.

Thanks again to all of you for you support and kind words.

:)

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin I have enjoyed all of your posts and I'm hoping for the best. Your recent experience has caused me to do some serious thinking. I have been focused on finding a LTR, and I am using this site to help me- which it is in the process of doing (and doing a good job of it). I realize I may have to date a few women before I find one worthy of a LTR. As a result of your experience I am not going to fool around with anyone new until I am in a LTR and I am also considering giving up my F-Buddy, it is just not worth it.

Good luck to you and keep us posted. I was going out with a girl one time who thought she had a STD once but she went to the Dr. and it was just an infection, let's hope that is what is happening in your case.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it will be ok

Here is aprayer

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've learned a valuable lesson regarding quality over quantity...even a retarded chimpanzee can bed down a bar skank....Start now focusing your attention on the classy sophisticated girls that dont just give it up for anyone...they would rather go home to their dildo than screw just any Joe Hard On in a club...It might take you longer to get these girls in bed..but you wont have to deal with the clap or herpes or crabs...etc...Its more of a challenge but much gratifying and takes more skill than stabbing skanks in bars that screw everything that moves....

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing. I'm sure we all have a friend or two that will bang anything that moves and they seemingly are invincible (or so they have us believe) then you see a halfway decent guy like Ronin screw up just once and he could have a lifetime of consequences from this. This stuff can happen to anyone.