A situation any of you DJ'z could very well be in

Have you ever been in a similar situation?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

sharpjunk

Reaction score
I will give you the story as simple as possible although we all know that these storie's can go way beyond that. Well, theirs a girl that i just began to take notice of my junior year. She is a freshman in highschool at another school. Whenever me and her got together one of my best friends would also be with us, one nite me and her made out in the car while he was driving us home. Next day friend tells me that he is kind of interested in her and that she has told him that she likes both me and him. I get jealouse because i am a weak **** but try to play it cool and tell my friend that he can have her.

Now i still would not mind getting with her but whats a cool way of me sneakily getting the girl without making it very obviouse i did not try to so that my friend does not get angry.

Another thing is that i am pretty skilled with women but my friend has the ability to make a women laugh unlike me, but he has not been with a girl in over 3 years because he just does not know how to make moves so therfore i do have a better chance than him and i have already made out with the girl.

Veyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope never been in that situation i go after what i want,but subtly not to seem desperate.

go after her if you truly think you can get her.

Yam84

Reaction score
You should get her to like you better, so you don't get any of the blame.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attract her.