a simple situation, can anyone help?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just wanna ask how do you deal with 3 girls in class that fancy you at the same time?

all 3 of them are very good friends

the problem is that i do not wanna be seem like a jerk and flat out reject all of them, but i dont have much interest in any of them now as well

my plan is to keep their interest level constant, they are great assets to have when they follow you everywhere in school, and other hotter chicks see you with a gang of girls trailing behind you, and your attraction level rises through the roof

how can i do that?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them follow you around,why stop them? Secretly take each one out without the other two knowing. Why settle for one when you can have three?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, first i am not extremely attracted to any of them

second, all three of them are very good friends, so i doubt if i can date anyone of them without the remaining two knowing about it

and third, i think their interest in me is definitely dropping fast, because of the fact i never respond to any of their moves other than casual flirting or neg hit

they offered to be hug by me, but i just smile and refused, one of them saw me coughing and made me tea the second day, another one of them gave me her lipstick when she saw my lips are dried, the three of them kino me by touching my arms and chest and joke about raping me

the thing is i just never bother to make a move because i dont have particular interest in them, and yet i still want to keep their interests in me

is this possible?

and am i being selfish?