A sign she isn't interested in me...?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tells me "I'll give you a call right back, okay?" and get off the phone... and then she doesn't call back. But then texts me an hour later saying "Hey:) call me tomorrow when you get off work" wtf?

when we were on the phone she was talking to me about how everyone ditches her. and why if there was something wrong with her. I just said "good thing you met me then cause I don't flake." she laughed.

I am afraid I'm going to be LJBF. What can I do to show her that I am sexually attracted to her (without making it seem like all I wanna do is fvck her)

Update: She just texted me "I went out. . To TJ's" (local bar/entertainment-live music place)
and I just responded "Oh okay hope u have fun:)"
and then she responds saying "Call me tomorrow k"

she knew i can't go because I work early tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls usually say "I'll call you back" because it's a lot nicer than saying "I'm going to hang up now." They usually say it when you call them and they don't want to talk at that moment.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand that. But she was the one that called me. I guess it was my fault that I stayed on the phone with her for 20 minutes. but I should've initiated the hang up. It was weird cause it wasn't like we weren't talking about anything. She just abruptly said "Wait, can I call you right back?!"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then that's definitely a sign of interest, not disinterest. Girls won't text a guy telling them to call them if they don't want to talk to them. You're on the right path.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her for a few days.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's interested, otherwise she wouldn't have texted at all. But I wouldn't call her tomorrow like she's asking...keep her wandering.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I call her tomorrow, it probably will be to go pick her up and hang out. Only problem is, after I finish work about 3pm... She most likely wants me to pick her up and hang out, shoot pool or something. Then she wants to go back home (she said her friend could pick her up and take her home) and then she wants me to PICK HER UP AGAIN at night so we can all go out clubbing/with friends, etc. So I dunno. I'm debating if I should drive to pick her up (it's 20 miles) after work or just wait until night time to get her.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get out of work at like 3pm then call 30 minutes later, and tell her you can only see her when you guys go out later that night. No need to overwork yourself here, tell her your time is important.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her that something came up tomorrow afternoon. Pool seems like a good time for some rapport and kino, but It'd be better just to wait until the club. Don't want to make to much effort right now being that you're trying to stay out of the LJBF category.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should stop wasting time with little games like this phone thing. "She likes me - she likes me not" - that's what teenage girls do. It just clogs your mind and does you no good. Ask her out, kino & escalate to a kiss. Best way to find out if in doubt.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay attention to that ^^. you've got to play and learn the game before ignoring the steps.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've wasted my time with those steps before and I wish I could have all that time back. Guys who occupy themselves with those little games fear rejection too much - that's what I've learned from experience. Play the game, yes, but play it wisely instead of wasting time and effort on minimal returns.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah Jitterbug's right

it's funny reading all these threads trying to ask for opinions on neutral conversation which if the guy successfully escalated on the girl, would cease to matter

the whole game is like a weighted hierarchy. once you make it to the next level of escalation, what you did at the previous step becomes unimportant. but guys are too scared to take a step forward so they just overanalyze a sentence or text message that's ambiguous by nature because they haven't given themselves anything else to work with. it's a waste of time and very AFC-ish

it's those big steps outside your comfort zone with the biggest potential for rejection that you learn the most from. spending more time analyzing than being proactive and backwards rationalizing it as you being careful, is just fear of rejection stopping you cold

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
If she tells me "I'll give you a call right back, okay?" and get off the phone... and then she doesn't call back. But then texts me an hour later saying "Hey:) call me tomorrow when you get off work" wtf?

when we were on the phone she was talking to me about how everyone ditches her. and why if there was something wrong with her. I just said "good thing you met me then cause I don't flake." she laughed.

I am afraid I'm going to be LJBF. What can I do to show her that I am sexually attracted to her (without making it seem like all I wanna do is fvck her)

Update: She just texted me "I went out. . To TJ's" (local bar/entertainment-live music place)

Why do you feel the need to let her know how sexually attracted you are to her so badly? The question is do you like spending time with her? What is it that you want from this girl? Is it just sex? Is that why you're so worried about winding up in the "friend zone" with this girl? What I call the Friend Zone is when a girl who is not interested in you romantically wants you to stop pursuing her in that regard. It has nothing to do with YOUR interest level but HERS. Therefore, my advice is to just call her tommorrow and spend more time with her. If her comfort level gets to the point to where she can start feeling romantic interest for you then things will happen without you trying to force it. Just go witht he flow and not think too much about what she's *going* to feel. After all, SHE doesn't know what her future feelings are so you especially don't.

Hope this helps.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdbman11 said:
she's interested, otherwise she wouldn't have texted at all. But I wouldn't call her tomorrow like she's asking...keep her wandering.
i agree

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her, she got off the phone with you therefore it's her responsiblity to call you. Now, she has in a situation were you should have had her, wondering what the he11 is going on.

I think you have less than a 45% chance of getting with her so man up go after a lot of other women. You're not going to get them all but you increase your chances more with more women.

a123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are always there for her, she tells you to call - you call, she tells you to pick her up - you pick her up, she tells you to take her to places - you take her for places.
If she wants something from you she know she can get it - thats your problem.

A good idea will be making yourself less available for her. When she calls and ask you to take her somewhere you should tell her that you have to work or that you have a date with someone, or tell her that you promised a good friend you will help him in something. You can be available for her but not all the time, you have other things to do that be with her 24/7.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:

Dude you are fine. She's telling you to call her which means she is very interested. If it was the other way around, you could worry.